Tanoomba's Toxic Tank of Traducement

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
never been rickshawed once in my life. looking like i'll be going straight to permaban for the first ever staff action against me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
if you want to ban Tanoomba then ban Tanoomba. but if you're going to do it in a way that disguises your actions, you're probably going to get people asking questions. you've preached transparency for the staff for so long, why not be transparent on this one?

i really don't think i'm being out of line here. would really appreciate if someone else would defend me. but who's going to when you're threatening bans just for asking questions?

this community is important to me. it's why i ask questions. it's also why it would really suck if i got banned.

i guess in the face of this ultimatum i'll quit sticking up for people, but damn. really sucks that it's come to this.

Right, going to preface this with the fact that I've had disagreements with you in the past and I can't say you're one of my favourite forum archetypes to deal with.

Banning people with no thread explaining it when that seems to be something that is touted as important here (transparency specifically) is fucked. This is neogaf levels of fucked in fact.

Tanoomba probably deserved his ban, and I know as someone new I can barely talk but it doesn't sit well with me at all for people to just suddenly disappear. I'd hate dealing with his shit but that's why I gave up trying to moderate communities a long ass time ago. I kind of expect people who choose to be in power to actually wield it appropriately.

So whilst I can't say I enjoy the constant whining peppered through threads, I absolutely agree with your core message here that this is some shady shit. But hey, if you're going down in flames I guess the viking funeral is going to need to have two seats.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Poster is cancer for a decade. Banned multiple times over the years for being an overall detriment to the community.

Poster here 2 weeks thinks his opinion matters on the poster and his history

News at 11

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Poster is cancer for a decade. Banned multiple times over the years for being an overall detriment to the community.

Poster here 2 weeks thinks his opinion matters on the poster and his history

News at 11

You're a cautionary tale on willingly being a community whipping boy for years on end.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lol Ive been one of the most ridiculously entertaining shitposters in this community for years and meanwhile youre Duppin.

Hows the gingivitis going anyway, Uncle Faster?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Oh yes clearly. You're reaching for the stars by being the resident short bus rider.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Greenteeths McDuppin calling anyone else a rider on the short bus is such a laughably inept projection based swipe that all I got from your last two posts is a hearty chuckle

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I mean if Duppin thought you were retarded he had a great judge of character.

But no, I'm sure everyone is in awe of how much of a shit poster extraordinaire you are. If this was an ancient kingdom you'd be the resident boar riding midget.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lol Ive been one of the most ridiculously entertaining shitposters in this community for years and meanwhile youre Duppin.

Hows the gingivitis going anyway, Uncle Faster?

he's not duppin, ive checked at least a dozen of his different IPs over the last 6 months. Unless Duppin moved to UK, you're barking up the wrong tree.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
he's not duppin, ive checked at least a dozen of his different IPs over the last 6 months. Unless Duppin moved to UK, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Stop ruining great trolling material dumb russian fgt

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Stop ruining great trolling material dumb russian fgt

this tired schtick has been going on since last year. if this is your best trolling material, then you were never a great shitposter like you claim.

step up your game, Wakandan

• 2Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.