TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Talking about pretty women didn't used to be a homo thing. I dunno how it is now. She has some nice songs, although her videos are corny as fuck. But at least she isn't some obese hoodrat talking about her leaky plumbing.

knowing the lyrics to her songs is gay as fuck. She's basically the new Cher.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurker

Vyemm Raider
You're going to have to add me to that group that couldn't pick out a Taylor Swift song from the cacophony that is radio today. It's a generational thing mostly. I can recognize the artists that I grew up with, but I've got a daughter that is older than TS is. My wife might know some of her work as she and our daughter exchange playlists but I'm a curmudgeon and I don't care. She doesn't cater to me anyway.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
knowing the lyrics to her songs is gay as fuck. She's basically the new Cher.
iu

• 1Great Review

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont get the hate for her. she isnt an activist, yet. she isnt even a whore like Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus. her songs are loved by many. somebody list your grievances with her. this should be interesting.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Don't think anyone in here is really hating on her herself, just saying that grown men going to her concerts or unironically enjoying her music might be gay (not saying that's my opinion).

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Talking about pretty women didn't used to be a homo thing. I dunno how it is now. She has some nice songs, although her videos are corny as fuck. But at least she isn't some obese hoodrat talking about her leaky plumbing.

you're not talking about pretty women. you're talking about generic bubble gum pop stars that fags listen to.

know who you are.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
i dont get the hate for her. she isnt an activist, yet. she isnt even a whore like Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus. her songs are loved by many. somebody list your grievances with her. this should be interesting.

i dont give a shit about her music. I dont have any grievances with her. You seem to be incapable of separating the 2.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Don't think anyone in here is really hating on her herself, just saying that grown men going to her concerts or unironically enjoying her music might be gay (not saying that's my opinion).
When the one chick in your club calls you gay then you just might be gay.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i dont give a shit about her music. I dont have any grievances with her. You seem to be incapable of separating the 2.
Imagine getting offended on behalf of one of the biggest celebrities in the world. Just Chuk things.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
My daughter asks for her songs to be put on constantly in the car/while doing crafts/getting ready for sports, and while some of her songs are the usual pop bullshit (Shake it off i find really annoying), some of them are actually pretty well written. I'd consider some of her songs to be actually pretty good. I'm sure ill be dragged to this movie when it releases, but I can honestly say I respect her song writing and showmanship for sure. No idea why people seem to hate her so much. There are way worse "role models" for girls growing up than her.

Style is a good song. Fuck the haters.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
No idea why people seem to hate her so much.

Nobody here hates her. The 2 groups are literally

1. "I dont know any of her music and dont care"
2. "OMG YOU ARE A LIAR HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW 29 TAY TAY SONGS"

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I know one Tswizzle song because it was fucking everywhere.
JFC, that song has 3.3 billion views.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This might be the weirdest thread on this forum in quite some time..

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My daughter asks for her songs to be put on constantly in the car/while doing crafts/getting ready for sports, and while some of her songs are the usual pop bullshit (Shake it off i find really annoying), some of them are actually pretty well written. I'd consider some of her songs to be actually pretty good. I'm sure ill be dragged to this movie when it releases, but I can honestly say I respect her song writing and showmanship for sure. No idea why people seem to hate her so much. There are way worse "role models" for girls growing up than her.

Style is a good song. Fuck the haters.
i think because some guys here are afraid to admit they like a woman's music that is also enjoyed by chicks and homos. its an interesting social experiment.

• 1Picard

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Dont tell me you like sucking dicks but follow up with but Im not gay. Man you do you but as Arnold would say, Cmon dont bullshit me.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
i dont give a shit about her music. I dont have any grievances with her.
Yet you felt the need to come here and post about how much you don't care. Should we assume that you do care about all the topics in this forum that you didn't bother to post in the thread how you don't care about them?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You just really have a huge difficulty in understanding your life experience isn't someone else's.
No, I can't imagine someone is that closed in and shutoff from the world outside that 90% of it is spent playing video games. So, you know almost 0 outside of them or adjacent to them. Sad life you live, bro. I feel sorry for you.

Or.. you're actually just full of shit and thought you'd get a bunch of internet "likes" when you came in here with your weird, "Taylor Who?! Huh?" flex.

c8b.gif

Can someone make a thread for Apple event next week? I want to make a response post that I don't even know anything about Apple or it's products. Couldn't even name one, it's just not in my circle. I do know, that whatever it is they sell, which I've never seen or heard of, is only for fags.
Exactly. She obviously isn't as big as Apple, but holy fucking fuck do you have to be a shutin to pretend like you've barely even heard of her.
Yet you felt the need to come here and post about how much you don't care. Should we assume that you do care about all the topics in this forum that you didn't bother to post in the thread how you don't care about them?
Also calls her "TAY TAY", but don't worry bro..he knows nothing about her and doesn't care. The "flexes" online people use thinking they're going to get "internet cred" by doing it crack me up. I have to admit, being a Taylor Swift hipster was definitely not one I thought I'd see though.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users