TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Fake news. That's old Taylor Swift. She's put on the chonk now that she's old. Would only bang long enough to Dave Chappelle Oprah money trap her.
The picture I posted up above is recent. She doesn't look fat at all.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
People are attracted to this?

ldirk.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mandriana

As for her music... don't intentionally listen to it, but have heard her songs over the years. I work in healthcare, 85% women, they all hivemind listen to that shit, bunch of 20 to 40 year olds listening to toddler music.

I tell them to turn that shit off, put on some Fear Factory, Bill Evans, or (non-Bolero) Ravel.

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
As for her music... don't intentionally listen to it, but have heard her songs over the years. I work in healthcare, 85% women, they all hivemind listen to that shit, bunch of 20 to 40 year olds listening to toddler music.

I tell them to turn that shit off, put on some Fear Factory, Bill Evans, or (non-Bolero) Ravel.
yup. its impossible to not know her music if you interact with women regularly. i dont mind. at least she isnt a scuzzball like Miley or Gaga. no body full of trailer park tattoos.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
LMAO at this humblebrag by Astrocreep, talking to female cashiers at the checkout line
I mean, look at the kind of conversations he has with his girlfriend. I can believe he's a real hit with the mentally stunted 50 year old women out there.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean, look at the kind of conversations he has with his girlfriend. I can believe he's a real hit with the mentally stunted 50 year old women out there.

you should get over me and move on.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

LMAO is she actually demanding in that last line that Chukzombi Chukzombi boost her ego by showering her with compliments?

LMAO. I bet he did it too

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Looks like this is going from domestic release to worldwide release.

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I am 100% a tits guy, so obviously Swift isn't my thing in that department. That being said, she's still hot enough to bang and brag about.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Not to mention that she would be the wealthiest person you've ever fucked. Maybe she'll take you out to dinner first.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I am 100% a tits guy, so obviously Swift isn't my thing in that department. That being said, she's still hot enough to bang and brag about.
i used to be a tits guy, but chicks ruined titties by getting implants and so now i wonder if they're real. no fun. i switched to legs and ass. no big dump truck asses like those kardassions either. just normal white girl asses. i also like a pretty smile or cute expression. a chick can go from a 4 to a 6 with just a nice smile.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i used to be a tits guy, but chicks ruined titties by getting implants and so now i wonder if they're real. no fun. i switched to legs and ass. no big dump truck asses like those kardassions either. just normal white girl asses. i also like a pretty smile or cute expression. a chick can go from a 4 to a 6 with just a nice smile.
Nicki Minaj Twerk GIF