Tea Time and Trotsky Talk with Tolan

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
This guy has full on TDS, he thought "us leftists gonna finally git trump, just gotta make kids look bad!!!"

Then Trump signs the kid EO and he goes fucking bananas

He's thinking, "this was it, this was the last play the dems had" and he's correct, cuz you know what? ain't no one talking about no dumb ass illegal kids no more, no more hysterical bitches.
Heard about this on NPR tonight. Featured story:

• 1Salty
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
obviously w/ the metallic blankets out, it means they had to set up shop quick cuz of the massive influx of illegal fucks
They’re human beings and deserve the same rights as anyone.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Lol. Fox News scrambling to save face:

• 1Salty
  • 1Potato

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
They’re human beings and deserve the same rights as anyone.
what rights? they're getting more than what disheveled Americans that faced natural disasters like Katrina and that Puerto Rico storm.

A fucking DRY, ENCLOSED area w/ a mat AND a blanket? I'm sure they probably get fed better too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
what rights? they're getting more than what disheveled Americans that faced natural disasters like Katrina and that Puerto Rico storm.

A fucking DRY, ENCLOSED area w/ a mat AND a blanket? I'm sure they probably get fed better too.
That’s a start. They’d better be getting free healthcare services too.

• 3Comrade
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
That’s a start. They’d better be getting free healthcare services too.
they're probably getting treated for worms n shit and whatever the fuck motezumas revenge shit crossed over.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
The one thing Tolan is good for--illustrating to real motives behind Liberals. I swear sometimes he is really just a very clever troll against the left.
Cute story; I’m reverse-psyche trolling the left by getting people to like nazism by linking a video of a model American citizen and true candidate of the people calling for the end of a nazi-born government agency that nobody except nazis likes.

• 2Salty
  • 1Comrade
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.