Tea Time and Trotsky Talk with Tolan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
"I've commented on this before here and on the Thinkery channel - the guy who ran the marketing department with his wife at a major hi-tech firm and helped destroy the company once sat across from me in a private meeting when I had only been working with him for a few months and told me that the historical figure he admired and emulated most was Machiavelli. I laughed - thought he was joking.

He didn't laugh - he said he was quite serious, and that it was an aspect of his superior post-modern education. Over the course of the next few years I came to understand. He enriched himself and his wife, and their lackies, while destroying the company from the inside. When I left I discovered via my employee file that while he had been telling me I was a 4/5 in my performance review (a drop from 5/5 with the previous boss) he had been secretely smearing me to HR and the executives, trying to build a case for my dismissal. A representative from his wife's feminist group approached me and said that my competence was making the women look bad, and they would continue to smear me until I stopped making them look bad. When the company was taken over by a crappier competitor, they were all fired. I was a year gone by then.

The thing about the postmodernists who emulate Machiavelli - what can anyone really do about those people? You can't reason with them - they have embraced deceit and evil as their way of life. With every engagement you have with them, all they are thinking about is how to destroy you once they've deemed you "the enemy". Seriously - what do you do with those people?"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Halt Citizen! You do not appear to have very much *HOPE* today. Perhaps you would like to visit the Ministry of *CHANGE*? Worry not fair citizen, I shall look after your family until you return.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Tuco Tuco an aluminum casket? Probably not even anodized. Is that what our fallen heroes deserve?!?

Plus:

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
This is the THIRD YEAR Bernie made a million dollars beyond his congressional salary, Tolan. That puts him WELL WITHIN the 1%, without even adding in the earnings from his wife's shenanigans defrauding Vermont colleges and banks.

Word is he's contemplating another run as "just" a common post-post-postmodernist like you. Is all that PROFIT-MOTIVATED self-enrichment cool then?
I don’t care if he makes $10m, as long as he’s railing against the 1% and he recognizes American economic injustice. What makes you think his income negates his message?

• 2Salty
  • 1Potato
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this tolan thread is hillarious. he keeps blue pilling himself into a deeper and deeper frenzy, i dont think Dr Mario can save you now. you're too far gone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
this tolan thread is hillarious. he keeps blue pilling himself into a deeper and deeper frenzy, i dont think Dr Mario can save you now. you're too far gone.
The righteous need no saving.

• 2Salty
  • 1Comrade
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.