Teamfight Tactics

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like TFT deserves a little bump. The game is typically one of the top streamed games (top 10-15 usually).
I use the mode as a nice cooldown session at the end of the day.

This Galaxy format is my favorite TFT format so far. Much better than the Elemental format.
I don't know if it's cancelled or still going on but TFT is supposed to have a $200K tournament soon. I believe qualifiers have been going on since June, but idk for sure.

Based on my own play...

I've found a lot of success with Rebels. Winning 10 of my last 20 games.
The lolchess site offers a lot of good statistics: Ravishing - Set 3.5 Stats :: TFT Stats, Leaderboards, League of Legends Teamfight Tactics - LoLCHESS.GG
Apparently I have a 40% win rate in the Little Legends Galaxy (playing it 15x) and 0% win rate in Trade Sector & Medium Legends.
I've only played Binary 3x and won 2 of them.

Even though I have the best win rate with Little Legends... Every time I get it I hate it. Maybe I'll love it now after seeing these stats.
Seems like I'm performing better in faster games & poorer in the longer games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I feel like TFT deserves a little bump. The game is typically one of the top streamed games (top 10-15 usually).
I use the mode as a nice cooldown session at the end of the day.

This Galaxy format is my favorite TFT format so far. Much better than the Elemental format.
I don't know if it's cancelled or still going on but TFT is supposed to have a $200K tournament soon. I believe qualifiers have been going on since June, but idk for sure.

Based on my own play...

I've found a lot of success with Rebels. Winning 10 of my last 20 games.
The lolchess site offers a lot of good statistics: Ravishing - Set 3.5 Stats :: TFT Stats, Leaderboards, League of Legends Teamfight Tactics - LoLCHESS.GG
Apparently I have a 40% win rate in the Little Legends Galaxy (playing it 15x) and 0% win rate in Trade Sector & Medium Legends.
I've only played Binary 3x and won 2 of them.

Even though I have the best win rate with Little Legends... Every time I get it I hate it. Maybe I'll love it now after seeing these stats.
Seems like I'm performing better in faster games & poorer in the longer games.

Little Legends was removed in the patch today; replaced by Dwarf Star (first and last row are unusable).

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
I'm pretty surprised more people here don't talk about this game, is anyone playing?
Oficially the the most popular strategy game, worlds have just happened with a $340k prize pool and riot have just put a full time team on growing the competitive scene, really excited to see what happens moving forwards.

I've played on and off since set 3 norrmally end the seasons at diamond.

The new set 8 is now on pbe and its really fun, full release being on 7th Dec

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I usually pop in casually but no desire to grind it out. I usually find my account decayed to silver and will end in gold or plat

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I really like the game when I take the time to memorize whatever the current season's item combos and trait abilities are, but that's also a decently sized barrier to re-entry

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah they went fucking ham with options. I bounced off it because of they just vomit everything at you all at once but don’t let you poke around. Click on these 80 things in this order as a tutorial fucking sucks. Let me just fight some bots or something.