Ted Lasso

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Yup. Time to find this bitch getting fucked when I get home. Thanks Keeley, next level thinking.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I love that the response to this episode is going to be people googling Keeley Hazell and finding her sex tape. I didn't even recognize her in this show, though, and I'm pretty sure that she was the reason I learned Page 3 was a thing in the UK.

That era of Page 3 built several women's careers. The competition was fierce back then.

I was more of a Lucy Pinder guy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Djay

Trakanon Raider
This one was at least tied into football and was written well. It was built up in previous episodes and fit within the story unlike some of the other stuff they've hamfisted in. The Denver Broncos speech and Roy's press conference were great. Whether the storyline needed to be in the season at all is another thing, but it was obviously going to come to a head at some point and the way they resolved it was a lot better than it could have been.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought it was gonna be a funny one with the bit about Roy's ass. But then it went downhill so fast after that.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
The only thing that made sense was Jamie guessing “fuck” when they said “f word”. All of the other shit around the gay subplot was forced and after school special fantasyland level of absurditiy.

Maul

Dental Dammer
The only thing that made sense was Jamie guessing “fuck” when they said “f word”. All of the other shit around the gay subplot was forced and after school special fantasyland level of absurditiy.
Not a chance they react the way they did in reality. This season has been fucking garbage.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Every major plot point was brought to a satisfactory stopping point. Very doubtful there is a season 4, thankfully.

Animosity

This show already finished filming a long time ago. They wont be delaying the last 2 episodes lol.

This episode was shit though and virtually had no point to it.

• 1Seriously?

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Wait wtf, I really thought that was the season finale. Add dumb pacing to shit storylines. They’re really going for it all…

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Why did it become this... I am going to just rewatch season 1 every few years and pretend the rest didn't happen...

They seriously removed the fucking Nathan and Ted battle... THE WHOLE fucking point of the season. So they are going to come out number one and if that shit fucker Nate is standing next to Ted when they do it I won't even finish the fucking episode.

After school special is right...

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Even the god damn ex husband isn’t even a bad guy anymore. It’s kind of incredible really…The only bad guy is the black dude billionaire who has about 5 minutes of total time on screen.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The only bad guy is the black dude.
dwayne-johnson-the-rock.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Subverting expectations in 2023: a black character that isn’t a saint, genius, moral guide or some combination of all three.

• 1Worf

Animosity

This episode was actually pretty decent. Especially compared to the last few. Ted's Mom was pretty funny.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
At least they kind of tried to "explain" why they'd be willing to forgive Nate - at least from Beard and Ted's perspective. The players still doesn't make much sense though.