Ted Lasso

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's a shame you won't be around to help us talk about season 3.

Anyway,

God Bless.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ya just can't joke around in a comedy show thread these days

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Hary Style seems like a fag. Dating a woman 10 years older? 100% queer. Also this show sucks.

• 2Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Trying to believe that West Ham is the "team to beat" is hard to ignore. They fucking suck IRL.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I stopped watching after the 4th time the 'former ball boy turned coach' treated the players like shit, felt like it was in a loop. Does it get better in S2?

I loved S1 and boss lady is super hot for an older chick.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I stopped watching after the 4th time the 'former ball boy turned coach' treated the players like shit, felt like it was in a loop. Does it get better in S2?

I loved S1 and boss lady is super hot for an older chick.
Embarrassed Shame GIF

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Not sure I like this season, watching it to see what happens but season one was great because it wasn't contrived bullshit. I feel like that is all this season is...

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This weeks episode was definitely the worst by far. I was checking out pretty fast. They are trying to hard to set everyone up for some sort of feel good redemption arc.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This weeks episode was definitely the worst by far. I was checking out pretty fast. They are trying to hard to set everyone up for some sort of feel good redemption arc.

Yeah and the whole first half with the super star player that retired was pointless, suddenly gay Keeley is another pointless event, she is just on the show now while looking the worst she ever has. Good guy Jaime, good guy Trent, good guy Nathan…the fuck. Rupert remains the only villian but he hasn’t even been on the show since episode 2.

Watch he has a near death heart attack after they lose to richmond and apologizes to Rebecca for being an asshole and she forgives him…

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
S1: Fantastic
S2: Too much relationship garbage
S3: WAY too much relationship garbage, not enough coach Lasso.