Ted Lasso

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
….yeeeeaaahhh I was checking my phone for the vast majority of this last episode.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I like this season more than S2, but all the stuff with Keeley and Rebecca should be cut out...I tune out whenever they have their moments. The whole thing with Rebecca in the houseboat in Rome? Unnecessary and boring. Keeley being gay and managing a business? Forced and barely tangential to anything else on the show. The character development of Jamie is weird/unrealistic, but I was looking forward to the training he was doing eventually leading to him...overcoming the superstar that is no longer with the team? So now I don't know where these training montages are going.

Maul

Dental Dammer
I like this season more than S2, but all the stuff with Keeley and Rebecca should be cut out...I tune out whenever they have their moments. The whole thing with Rebecca in the houseboat in Rome? Unnecessary and boring. Keeley being gay and managing a business? Forced and barely tangential to anything else on the show. The character development of Jamie is weird/unrealistic, but I was looking forward to the training he was doing eventually leading to him...overcoming the superstar that is no longer with the team? So now I don't know where these training montages are going.
Rome?
americans-answer-can-you-name-country-jimmy-kimmel-fb17__700-png.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The Jamie thing is a bit strange because in the Season 2 finale he gave Dani the PK which was his big “taking a step back for the team” moment. Now they want to recreate that whole thing over again with the formation. It just feels clunky. Too much stuff shoved in at the moment and forced. Zara, Keely, Rebecca, migrant issues (yet another plot involving poor pitiful Orbi), Nate, etc. And I actually didn’t mind the Rebecca houseboat stuff. She needed a little something but yeah if it ends up all being pointless, bleh. The Keely stuff is just so bad.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haven't been keeping up with this season, think we're only 3 episodes in.

I wish they'd quit trying to make Keeley happen. She's just so fucking weird and unattractive looking, but someone seems to think if they just cake her in more makeup and slutty clothes that we won't trust our eyes.

They should've cast someone else as a female lead and moved on from her.

Really though I think the show suffers from just not wanting to know what to do with itself. Season one worked because it was a feel good show in a sea of self loathing depressing shit. You can't really build on that though.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Keeley looks like an animatronic mouse with that nose. Also I should be allowed to post her tits here. Those poor minors and anons that browse the movie forum

1683043844885.png

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was by far the worst episode of the show. Quickly falling off a cliff.

• 2Solidarity

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
S03E08 = Hot garbage.

They took an awesome concept of a fish out of water coach and turned it into a horrible relationship-based dramedy.

I have zero interest in watching any more of this shit. RIP

Kiki

Log Wizard
You are free to post it anywhere in FSR section and link to the post

That's gonna look like shit. I can do that but just know I will feel self-masturbatory the entire time. Eventually however I will become Wolfen and change the FSR as it exists today.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This is the final season, right? I fucking hope so.

They took a "feel good" story that was a refreshing, wholesome show in an era where everything has to have an "agenda" or be bleak for no reason. It was reminiscent of something from the 80s or 90s. And they turned it into a complete fucking mess. It still has occasional elements of "wholesome", but they're sparse and mixed in with random bullshit about depression and anxiety, divorce, immigrants, toxic relationships, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Every fucking episode is turning into an after school special.

haha I made the same comment to my wife. That locker room scene was the worst written, least organic, completely forced and unnecessary, unnatural conversation. And it isn’t even relevant since The Fappening was so long ago. No one cares about leaked buses at this point. And then Keely has her “create a world where women aren’t sexualized” boo hoo speech.

Just a terrible episode. Glad this only has the 1 episode left. No idea or even care at this point if it is removed.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
haha I made the same comment to my wife. That locker room scene was the worst written, least organic, completely forced and unnecessary, unnatural conversation. And it isn’t even relevant since The Fappening was so long ago. No one cares about leaked buses at this point. And then Keely has her “create a world where women aren’t sexualized” boo hoo speech.

Just a terrible episode. Glad this only has the 1 episode left. No idea or even care at this point if it is removed.
You wish there was only 1 episode left.

• 1Barf

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Bleh they chick that plays Bex(ruperts wife) is writing this season, she wasn't a writer on the previous seasons. She is telling her story through Keeley which also happens to be her real name.
"“For me, writing wasn’t something I thought of pursuing so much. It just kind of happened."
You don't fucking say...

Way to ruin the vibe Keeley Hazell.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I appreciate the posts here. So many good shows to watch, but sounds like if I gave up on S2 that S3 is somehow even worse. Why can't they just re-create the magic of the first season? It was so fun to watch :*(

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Oh so the Bex actress has nudes out there? Time to check out them titties

edit: holy shit I’ve definitely seen this chic before. Those are some cans…god bless her

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Oh so the Bex actress has nudes out there? Time to check out them titties

edit: holy shit I’ve definitely seen this chic before. Those are some cans…god bless her
There is a sex tape, as well.

• 1Mother of God

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I love that the response to this episode is going to be people googling Keeley Hazell and finding her sex tape. I didn't even recognize her in this show, though, and I'm pretty sure that she was the reason I learned Page 3 was a thing in the UK.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity