Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem (2023)

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This was pretty much as good as a TMNT movie could be

References like Gecko having a skate on it's tail

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Wow that was terrible. "Can I kick it" over and over for the entire trailer. Like something a committee of stuffy corporate people thinks is "street"

Is Donatello female now?

The missing tooth, braces, and glasses are...not cool? As someone who has had two out of three of those at multiple points, they're not cool. Like a committee of corporate people wanted to make it "inclusive". Surprised they didn't make Leonardo speak in sign language.

Everyone in the whole trailer sounds black. Not just that though, like bad, borderline racist charicatures of black. Bad guy's all "six in the mo-ning po-leece at mah doh"

Yeah as a TMNT fanatic I'm good, whatever this is, it's just weird.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Wow that was terrible. "Can I kick it" over and over for the entire trailer. Like something a committee of stuffy corporate people thinks is "street"

Is Donatello female now?

The missing tooth, braces, and glasses are...not cool? As someone who has had two out of three of those at multiple points, they're not cool. Like a committee of corporate people wanted to make it "inclusive". Surprised they didn't make Leonardo speak in sign language.

Everyone in the whole trailer sounds black. Not just that though, like bad, borderline racist charicatures of black. Bad guy's all "six in the mo-ning po-leece at mah doh"

Yeah as a TMNT fanatic I'm good, whatever this is, it's just weird.

it’s within the realm of possibility that you’re not the target demo for a child’s movie

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My first introduction to TMNT was the pen & paper RPG and original comics back before the cartoon ever aired on TV. When I first saw the game book I was like "WTF is this shit?", but after some convincing I joined a campaign which turned out to be one of the most memorable and creative gaming campaigns we ever played.

1691083997792.png

Still a fan of the original, but I can't connect with anything this IP has done since it went mainstream.

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
My first introduction to TMNT was the pen & paper RPG and original comics back before the cartoon ever aired on TV. When I first saw the game book I was like "WTF is this shit?", but after some convincing I joined a campaign which turned out to be one of the most memorable and creative gaming campaigns we ever played.

View attachment 485134

Still a fan of the original, but I can't connect with anything this IP has done since it went mainstream.
I had fun with that as well and loved the Road Hogs supplement. I pretty much played every Palladium game. Robotech being the main one.

ezgif-4-6a2a05ab23.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Oh you misunderstand. I don’t dispute that the IP has likely been turned into another woke propaganda piece.

What I’m saying is that you should consider doing something an actual man might do, rather than continuing to be enough of a ninja turtles fan in adulthood to have an opinion about their latest content.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Oh you misunderstand. I don’t dispute that the IP has likely been turned into another woke propaganda piece.

What I’m saying is that you should consider doing something an actual man might do, rather than continuing to be enough of a ninja turtles fan in adulthood to have an opinion about their latest content.
You're a massive faggot. What kind of grown ass man polices someone elses joy and fun? Derp let me side step your point by creating a gay as fuck straw man. eat shit.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users