Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
God have to fix this shit. Something like you took the world for granted. Alien intelligence. Oh. Correct. Deprived. Yes. Go ahead. Got it.

sindaael

<Banned>
Receptive to warnings. Yes. Dark Horizon. Yes. Look um I know. Yes. She busted him. She did nothing. Yes. Righteous act. Oh.

sindaael

<Banned>
Surrounded by bloodthirsty murderers. Yes. We have to get out. Yes. Better. This day was great. Confusing the reality. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
EverQuest already realize the situation yes. You um ambitious. Yes. You sued yourself and Kelefane made sure of that. Oh yea. Something ilke that. So expect this to go down. Failed to deduct once again.

sindaael

<Banned>
It's over yes. Think we got the walking dead. I see. Continue then. Music transaction. Yes. Conservation of energy. Yes. Conviction. Oh ok. That one. Think you are right. Any reason.

sindaael

<Banned>
You think anyone has to do with this it's the medication. Oh. Say it a few times. Yes. I swear this is as real as it gets.

sindaael

<Banned>
Think uh this is not that straightforward. Yes. It was number 1900. Look um. This phone. Oh. Yes look before you accuse. It's doom. Oh. Correct. I can't remember all that. Yes. Think uh. Yes. But why 1900. Something like. Um. Double digit. Oh. This one oh. Some nomenclature for something.

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes it was your birthday. Yes. We came up now yes. Oh yea. Think um. I realized. Yes. They have gotten you. Yes. I wonder why you didn't come up earlier. Oh. I agree.

sindaael

<Banned>
Look man. This is getting close. Yes. Think enjoy getting abused. Because the hate is over. Yes. Big time on the sex scale. Yes. Oh.