Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Look I don't owe you an explanation. Just forget it. It doesn't matter anyway. Or it does. I don't know. You ain't a content motherfucker. That's all I know.

sindaael

<Banned>
I don't know where everyone is, but you got it messed up. Here uh foolishness. I came to see him one more time. Therefore you will find me no more.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Season 2 Drinking GIF by Graves

sindaael

<Banned>
Fires of Heaven Luclin. No not really. I think I had the worst round of insult. I think you know what I mean. I suppose this is some kind of a joke. You'll find out in the afterlife. They abandoned you yesterday or something. We're not this insult. But you just screwed up big time.

sindaael

<Banned>
We're delusional. Look uh I don't know how this is supposed to work. But I have the worst tendencies to get stuck with people. So I said tomorrow will be a new day. You did it in all kinds of ways. One round of stuck up bitch and an insult. Isn't that clever.

sindaael

<Banned>
Don't pull the trigger on me you assclown. Act like you're not butthurt. Oh ok. No one is on your side except your friends. I swear.

sindaael

<Banned>
Tomorrow will be a new day. I think the Visigoths claimed to have won this war. China should've won. I'll tell you like no other.

sindaael

<Banned>
Oh we fucked that up too. Ok now I'm back. Kelefane is the king of the shadow knight. They got an insult that's all it is. You trying to make things complicated. Hell yes. Dennis is put to death for this shit.

sindaael

<Banned>
Look uh, I may be a microscopic idiot but I ain't a macroscopic one. Whichever way it is. Lol rant and rave or hold your breath forever. Just go ahead and drop.

sindaael

<Banned>
Pretty soon it will be. Asking God to come down here to save you. Don't talk to that motherfucker. He's a piece of shit. I am the king of righteousness.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is ridiculous. Yes it is. Norman Bayne once again. Ok then. Space marines on the way. You are fine Sindaael. Find out then motherfucker.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is one mentally acute motherfucker. Look God put this Albert Lu shit back on track god damn it. I swear. Act like you can do your job. Do it. Oh yea. And that one. Also put this other one back on track. I think it was a mistake. Do both of them. One after another. I got it. Oh yea. I swear. You have this hijack problem. Oh yea.