Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Working on it. I have the equipments. Oh ok. Fires of Heaven was pretty diplomatic. This is anti time. Oh ok. Here um. I'm stuck right now. That's what I meant. Norman did the same thing. Except for one guy. Here uh. Actually he used quantum field theory. Something like oh yea. I agree. With that. Ok then. Asians died first. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes we know something you don't. Correct. You did all this. I assume it is correct. Here how about this. We don't believe you for some reason. Advanced in light years. So let's start over. God you're going to need to do something about this suicide thing. At the same time.

sindaael

<Banned>
How did I know that. You failed to defend me? I just heard what happened. Good god. Think that was uh. For real? Up there in the north.

sindaael

<Banned>
Maybe you enjoy that insult. Ignore that fuckin shit. This how you do combat. Oh ok. Space marines. Oh ok. Shouldn't be a problem.

sindaael

<Banned>
He caught a head charge oh. God look uh. I asked for your help with suicide prevention. They're up there in the north. Ok then.

sindaael

<Banned>
God couldn't do shit. I said it myself. Look uh. God going to have to stop the whole world. Oh ok. How does that work again. You sorry piece of shit it was today. I thought he was protected. He is. Oh.

sindaael

<Banned>
All by himself. Oh ok. And that ain't the problem then I don't know what is. Oh ok. He's not on the radar. This is the year 2021. Ok then. Something like. You asscrack. Oh ok. Millions of people killed themselves.

sindaael

<Banned>
God didn't stop shit. Oh ok. I see how it is. Oh ok. Keep working it out then. Oh ok I'm that good. God get me out of this hellhole. God damn it. No the other one. For real. It was Norman Bayne.

sindaael

<Banned>
Look uh I condone you for treasons. Uh but whatever happened to that. Uh. Remember minutes to midnight. Oh ok. Look uh. You fruitcake.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is Kelefane the king. He's been reduced. Look uh. Sindaael is this you? More to come. They did it like that with a set up. Chinese asian motherfucker.

sindaael

<Banned>
Something like um. I thought I told him to um. In the end. Ok. Think he's innocent. Your life is not at all over. I um. Think he played guilty.

sindaael

<Banned>
Uh. Look uh. He uh. Got owned through EverQuest yet again. I think uh. Troon was not guilty. It was Mike. I'll do you like that. So I said uh.

sindaael

<Banned>
So um. I think the conclusion is uh. EverQuest is the king of um. Murder. Oh. Ok. Something like um. I noticed everything. I think um. Just remember, you started it. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
You said it again. I um. Deprived of hate. Until now. Your dad is fine. Yes. Farewell. Lol. Correct. Consistent with reality. Crime commission over.

sindaael

<Banned>
He um made me think no one was guilty. So I said fuck it. He thinks he did something. But um. I um. Think you failed to see where he came from. Oh yea. If that ain't the most transparent thing in the world. Oh yea. So now look. This Kelefane guy is demented or something? Lol. Lmao. Sindaael is the king.

sindaael

<Banned>
So um. God immortal was here. He did nothing. He is the guardian. Oh ok. So um. You baffled me. Ok I expect you to understand.