Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Oh ok I knew something like this. Now look uh, next time you will find it more pleasant. Or what's the deal. Lol. Piece of shit motherfucker.

sindaael

<Banned>
Look uh this is not that reality. So take my word for it. Surrealism is everything. I uh think Norman Bayne is in Elysium. And I'm in the walking dead.

sindaael

<Banned>
You ain't a hedonistic moron. Oh ok. So how about this. The next time you see this shit. God you're going to have to dig me out of this hellhole. The god delusion?

sindaael

<Banned>
Here um you just keep worrying until you die. This isn't even avoidance. This is straight up mistake. We think we have been fucked over by the prison.

sindaael

<Banned>
We don't have time to wait for you Sindaael. Kelefane is over there. They circumvented Kelefane. Now I have to fix that one too. Oh ok. Fix this then. Any reason? Oh.

sindaael

<Banned>
I uh thought I told you to get your life straight uh. So what's good then is. You just enjoy being by yourself. Act like it's both ways.

sindaael

<Banned>
I failed to plan. I wonder how long it takes to get this done. Never. So sue yourself then. EverQuest butchered you didn't they.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is not what I think. So I said quit fucking with me. How about this you convinced everyone including yourself. So get the fuck out of here. Oh yea.

sindaael

<Banned>
You have the biggest tendency to get lost. So give me my fucking money back. I think you have a hijacking issue. I have no issues. I didn't work nothing out. And I'm not dead or discontent. I'm the king of content.

sindaael

<Banned>
Joe Biden where are you. He's not even your friend. Oh ok. Everyone failed to defend you. For a lack of a better word.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is the Ostrogoth demon. This world ain't coming back dude. They did him a favor. Fuck off forever you motherfucker.

sindaael

<Banned>
Why don't you leave them to rot. I forgot. What happened. He popped the lights. Oh ok. Look uh. You. I uh. Lol. This is yall. Oh ok. You uh get this conundrum.

sindaael

<Banned>
Is this what I think. Look uh. You um. Pray? Oh ok. Look uh. I told you that earlier. How about this uh. This is futile pray. Oh ok. Or we can give it a try. Then pray.

sindaael

<Banned>
Look Sindaael this is the day uh. You crossed the satanic line. You uh. Um. Think something went down. No offense but. You clearly ain't responsible. For anything. I'm not this Fires of Heaven.

sindaael

<Banned>
Furor Planedefiler is over there. Fix this shit man. No fix this. Something like this is an act of unrighteousness. Nothing. You're Asian. Ok then.

sindaael

<Banned>
Kelefane told you this before you died. You have been defamed. Since family housing? Oh ok. Something like. You are going to pray.