Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
He um has no one in particular. Think he will rest in peace. He um. Depressing. So I said. This is restlessness. Oh ok. He knows this yes. I warned you. This is offensive. Oh ok. This is not that frivolous. Yes. Correct.

sindaael

<Banned>
I said um. Keep going. Oh. I think. You underestimate their hate. You let go of a shit storm. This is abnormal. And more.

sindaael

<Banned>
I told you once more. This is the Visigoth victory. They overcame Kelefane and Sindaael. Kelefane is going to wake up here. In your house. And we're going to drink.

sindaael

<Banned>
Please do something about it god immortal. Yes. God of justice. He's the god omniscient. Oh. Your purpose is sex. Oh.

sindaael

<Banned>
They were women. Oh ok. You must have known. But I told you this is not a joke. On any scale. You remember why you did this. And they took it for granted. As of today. You will not be vengeful about it. I told you to kill him before he kills you. Failed defense. Fuck you Sindaael for taking a shit like this.

sindaael

<Banned>
I warned you you will be held accountable for the loss of this immortal life. I have nothing else to say to you. Good bye friends.

sindaael

<Banned>
They were women. I swear. Now give me my fucking money. They found new technology. Oh yea. Look uh. Oh yea. Ok fuck that. Don't apologize to me. Yes. First and second. Oh. We win. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
King of righteousness. Forever. Yes. King of contentment. Correct. Oh. He went downhill yes. Because um. He went on a rampage. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
Yours truly. Yes. Oh yea. I um. Think. This guy. This a serial killer. Just remember. You are the king of guilty. Dennis is not even guilty.

sindaael

<Banned>
Mike look um. I hold you accountable for this. Yes. I um. Think you are the new king. Yes. I would agree. God fix that one.

sindaael

<Banned>
Look uh. I um. Think you need a new friend. Oh ok. They came to kill. Yes. No I can't. You didn't pray about it. They circumvented you.

sindaael

<Banned>
Look let's go over this again. Who's the biggest fool for leaving the Ring of Valor. Lol. They are an American guild. And you ended up in America. Lol.

sindaael

<Banned>
You think um maybe you should rejoin the Ring of Valor. Yes. I recall. This day was good. This is where it began. Some things are hard to accept. But even I'm not this good.

sindaael

<Banned>
It's over yet again. You claimed the hallucination goes away but the quantum field theory intelligence gives them foresight. Yes.