Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes um. Epitome of ownage. I think um. How should I say this uh. This is a golden opportunity to um. He um. Think Dima has something to do with this. Yes. White people without radios. Oh. Don't need a thing.

sindaael

<Banned>
Agree. He mistaken me for people. He um. Is the biggest um celebrity. Since this point. He got himself fucked up. Oh ok. I think you are authorized to fix this shit.

sindaael

<Banned>
I choked over a chinese motherfucker. And I think he took the bait. Oh ok. So I said we're even. You um. Diplomacy. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
He um let this much go. They contemplated that over there. Let's see uh. This is the essence of intelligence. Right Sindaael? Oh ok then. Act like you have a clue. Oh. He's not that ignorant. Remembering this. You hypocrite accusation. Yes. Got it.

sindaael

<Banned>
I know something called Geodon immortality. Yes. Fuck that accusation. Like I care when I'm the crowning achievement. They said that about Norman. But this is too much.

sindaael

<Banned>
So um. Norman is over there. Oh ok. Oh yea. This is a difficult relationship. Yes. So anyway. Let's see uh what do you think. He's from Norway. Got it. This is a god decision. Yes. Back and forth. You mean you did all this shit to take me down. I'm working my ass off while you're there floating. And Kered has a good point. Lol. Jason said that about you. He is the biggest tunnel crawler since this point. College power.

sindaael

<Banned>
This what you think about the spaceship. Oh yea. Agree. Then uh. You have been subjected to the demise. Ok then. Yes. Oh yea. You didn't take what I said. So I left you to rot. You took it the other way around. Not like in 2005. Got it. He thinks this is the um. Yes. Good. Yes. He did this to bring you down. Made one cut. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
So uh what do we do now. Yes. I think I'm just as smart as anyone else. Yes. We don't think like that. I prefer the bible. Yes condensed matter physics. Correct. This is an insult. Yes. I agree. Then go the other way yes. Ok then. Oh yea.

sindaael

<Banned>
Speak the truth. Nothing. This life is long over with. This is the line I drew with you. So suck it up. I did pray, nothing worked. He's not a pray. He's a fool. I told you anything like this. Computer technology. I swear you will face trials for this shit. You let them get away and this is not your place to fight.

sindaael

<Banned>
Joe Biden is gone. He's over there. They are rolled up into a ball in the nether realm. So I said it's pretty sure that this isn't the way to go. Believe me no one cares. I said it again. This is the line that I drew with you. You will not cross me by doing an act of unrighteousness.

sindaael

<Banned>
Keep praying. Make me think this is anti theology. This is satanic. Oh ok. This is worse than aliens. This is the essence of the that. So I beg to differ. There is no prayer. Because you committed an act of evil. That's the only requirement. You dug too deep Sindaael. Ok then. Fuck your understand you god damn retarded asshole.

sindaael

<Banned>
You shut the fuck up commie. Jason Zurita. I explained it too you. You committed an act of unrighteousness. So you blew it off. He tried to save you. Agree. Oh yea. He is fuckfaced. Ok then. Mental health level 3. Any justification? Something like no. Oh ok. Agreed. So what's the deal. The deal is you are absolutely abscond for thinking this is an act of evil. Oh ok. So it's not the case. Ok then. Consider yourself warned about this shit. They dug too deep. Something like why did this go down. Because I clearly don't understand something. You are an imbecile. You have been out gunned by the prison. Oh yea.

sindaael

<Banned>
You need two things. I told you to stop eating shit for granted. God damn right. Now look I don't blame you. I said I drew the line. Fuck that imbecile. God damn it. Oh yea. Great. How novel. No one is around. I'm tired of working with you. So just do yourself a favor and chill out. Keep praying. Because I have faith in you. This isn't an issue.

sindaael

<Banned>
You forgot about Jason Zurita. Because he left me a long time ago. Pray motherfucker, pray. Let's go home Sindaael. This was Kered. I've known you. Through the internet. Keep praying until you get it. You can pray from here.

sindaael

<Banned>
College is good. Speaking of aliens they are coming. Space marines. Aliens are good. You fuckface commie for assuming shit the other way around. Fuck that motherfucker. Nothing. Oh ok. Don't fuck with me. Go away then.

sindaael

<Banned>
Kelefane is the king. Sindaael is the king. Jason Zurita is the king. Norman Bayne is the king. Fuckface faggot can't overcome this. I forgive you as always. Just be delusional or something. I agree. Reality idiot. Oh. You are right. Something like no accountability access. Look uh. Nevermind. Something like you said. Oh.

sindaael

<Banned>
Oh that's where it ended up. Ok then. This is the zero oh ok. Look man how about this uh. Yes. This is why this is counterintuitive. Yes. Immortal idiot. Oh ok. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
You have a fluke. Oh yea. Look uh let's just start from here. Talk to me like this. Yes. Norman Bayne. Yes got it. Ok then. Yes. Lol. He managed this. Oh. Makes me think this is uh.