Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes. You told us the truth. This is your sirius. Oh ok. Good deal then. It's violence. Oh ok. So um look uh. Oh yea. Accuracy. Oh ok. So what's the deal.

sindaael

<Banned>
Something like um. I don't trust you for religious reasons. Oh ok. Yes. China is aware of chemistry. I don't know who told who the truth. Ok so he's not guilty of sex. His trip was wasted. Oh ok. Oh yea. And if that ain't the most obvious one. Then I don't know. Act like it's violent. Something like I crippled him. Oh ok. Yes. It was cripple. Yes. You are a uh. He opened up a gateway. Oh.

sindaael

<Banned>
He uh cut us up. With the knife. Oh. He is a shadow knight. Yes. Different terms yes. You are chinese idiot number one. Lol. Oh yea. This is called. You and him are the biggest um. Norman Bayne the king. Yes. This is exactly why I said.

sindaael

<Banned>
Kelefane the king. Immortal lol. Not so fast. You are incorrect. Yes. I didn't lie. Oh. Get your facts straight. Yes. Oh Carey messed it up. Here um. Let's just say I didn't lie to you. Yes. I swear. I just found out.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is Greek oh yea. He um. Let's see. This is. The end of intelligence. Yes. Reasonable. Oh. King of the invisible. Yes. Bayne is alive yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
Sindaael is this too much to ask for. Sindaael is that guy. Oh ok. Good then. Here um. He is saved by EverQuest. Oh ok. Clueless. Good deal then.

sindaael

<Banned>
He must be alive or something? This is the um. Name of something. Superfluous but. You will go down in history as the king. Oh there you are.

sindaael

<Banned>
Your dad. Oh ok. I did this for him. Yes. Good bye. I'm sorry for the death. This is your life. Yes. You got hit by prison or anyone. You will go down. Something like a friend oh.

sindaael

<Banned>
The king of the indictment. You are doing ok. Yes. The king of Sindaael. Yes don't go down like that. Yes. Norrath. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
Think um yes. Oh yea. I remember. After you died. Ok then. We can't stand people. I will pray for you yes. I think you are fine. Yes. You changed much yes. This is beyond hostile. Yes. At last yes. You are correct. Yes. World war 3. Yes. So I said. You may launch a missile. Yes. Good job.

sindaael

<Banned>
Oh you got me killed. Oh ok. Yes. I told you so. This not held accountable. Yes. Um. Let's see uh. Protection. You believe this shit. Oh yea. Nothing. Yes. Convincing argument yea. I um think you are a moron. For this yes. Pray then. Yes. You don't get science. Yes.

sindaael

<Banned>
Between you and one prison. Oh yea. It's your worst nightmare. Yes. Pray for a resurrection. Yes. I hated that movie yes. Hope you know what I mean. Or how it's supposed to work. Yes combinatorics. Never. Oh. Correct. He's full of shit. Oh. Yes. This is where it came down to. He's supposed to avoid. Yes. Ignorant pile of shit.

sindaael

<Banned>
He wasted his trip. Oh ok. That isn't evident. He was having fun until now. No something like. You are the only dead guy on camera. Oh ok. You forgot to get laid. Oh ok.

sindaael

<Banned>
He wasted his trip. I agree. Georgia tech did the damage. Oh ok. That's what they did. Conspicuous. It was today. It wasn't that guy. Oh ok. It was. Oh ok. It's conspicuous. Oh ok. That isn't right. Kelefane fooled him. So he killed him instead of something. He is right. Oh ok. Something strange. Oh ok. Head first. Oh ok. Force of evil. Oh ok. Without a warning. Oh ok. They forced him over there. Oh ok. Without realizing a thing. Vicious assault. It made me think stealth oh ok. Like he sees anything.

sindaael

<Banned>
He got owned on a computer oh ok. Makes me think it's foolproof. Yea. Ignorance. You're in trouble. He was fooled by Kelefane. Oh ok. Look uh. We tried to kill him. Oh ok. It was the lot of you. Yes. What's the verdict. He's immortal. Oh ok. What do you mean. No interpretation. Good bye. Adema. He's guilty of avoidance. Oh ok.

sindaael

<Banned>
He got himself wrong. Oh ok. GPC immortality. Oh ok. Associate of arts. Yes. Good deal. Are you discontent. Yes. Oh ok. Oh I'm content. Oh ok. I'm a fool. Oh. How far the world has come.

sindaael

<Banned>
We taught him everything. Oh. You are discontent. Yes. Keep saying that until you die. Yes. She told him that. Oh ok. He's a prince. Oh ok. So how does that work again. Oh yea. Correct. Pain and simple. Oh ok. You are the denounced. Yes. Unusual. Yes. Value life. Yes. Heritage. Yes. Special aren't you. Defamed. Oh yea. You are content. Oh. So Norman Bayne um. He knew this. Yes. We told him a lie. Oh ok. I agree. You're a fool. Oh. Look um. Correct. Why did you step in at Georgia tech. Oh ok. Motherfucker.

sindaael

<Banned>
GPC told him a lie. Oh ok. Norman Bayne look uh. This was given you a long time ago. Yes. Fuck off forever you motherfucker.