Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Ok look uh. Norman Bayne yes. I uh think uh. I was hoping he let go. He did pretty well with the north. Yes. He sunk in the south. Yes. He proved two out of two. And I said I told you so.

sindaael

<Banned>
He confused this world for a joke. Oh ok. And he's from family housing. Ok. Great job dude. It's your life and your choice. Ok then. Quit taking orders for granted. Should've said that the first time.

sindaael

<Banned>
I'm waiting for the south to come back. You ain't an idiot to see I'm not fond of this. Oh yea. Like anyone likes that. Oh ok. He got owned so bad. Oh yea. What's your excuse. Something like. I um. Think you will be fine. Something like I did it wrong.

sindaael

<Banned>
No something like the other one. Oh ok. Who cares. Norman Bayne look uh. He did it wrong I said. Oh ok. He did the first one right. Fuck that loser. I think this adds to the insult.

sindaael

<Banned>
Oh yea I'm worried or something. Oh ok. Tested his acuity. Ok then. Mental aberration. Oh ok. Lunacy. Oh ok. Yes you spelled Everquest wrong. The fuck. Furor look uh.

sindaael

<Banned>
Oh it's time ok. That's how it came down. You are one mentally aware guy for this. I must've choked on too much cherry coke. But this is not the way to go. Here um. Yes. Just making a note of it. We're missing a Norway. No we're not. Oh ok. Don't fuck with me you fuckface losers. Furor the king. How about this, this flew off a cliff.

sindaael

<Banned>
Nothing. No i'm trying to work something out. She's trying to bust your provocation. Oh ok. Call me day light savings then. Yes. Motherfucking idiot lol. Inappropriate language. Fires of Heaven Veeshan. Oh ok.

sindaael

<Banned>
Yes I did. Oh yea. Same goes for everyone. And he thinks he's funny. Oh ok. So how about this. Let's wait for this one too. I'm tired of waiting. it's never coming back. I just realized. Oh ok. This is the delusion line.

sindaael

<Banned>
Somethings you should know in life. Cause this time you got yourself wrong. Unless you believe in theology. It worked the first time.

sindaael

<Banned>
Joe Biden never did anything to you. He realized your incoming. I think he did oh lol. Nevermind. Look um Joe Biden there you are. Fuck that smart ass motherfucker.

sindaael

<Banned>
Joe Biden look um. Yes theology is anti time. Ok then. How does that work again? Prick. Aliens. You um look Sindaael. You are the biggest no show on this.

sindaael

<Banned>
Kelefane you are a sniper aren't you. Oh yea stupid monkey. Look um. He is. The king forever. Thank you for convincing me like I'm mentally retarded. Look uh you look a little blue.

sindaael

<Banned>
Alright chinese motherfucker. You sued yourself. Did I tell you to. Like we're worried about another thing. I told him so. Because this is Asia. Americans have done you worse. I thought you were ISIS. Oh then work with ISIS. That's your cripple charge. Fuck that shit. Oh yea look who's suffering now. Think I fell into the ocean. ISIS is this stupid. Oh ok. Look uh what's your problem with me. Nothing oh ok. Lol. Sindaael. This is um. Hahaha you chinese motherfucker. Yes. This is aggravated cripple. I'm playing with Americans now.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is what this is. Here uh this is evil. No you tried to leave them to rot remember. Oh I'm forgetful. Show me this foolishness. This is your provocation. Oh yea. Don't talk to me fool. One million and one. Xi Jinping you are released from Chinese prison. Oh that's what I think. Hahaha you toilet motherfucker. Here um.

sindaael

<Banned>
See what I mean now yes. Delfenia. New time. Oh ok. Capital cripple. Back here. Oh that's how it is. This is Kelefane 2. Why you call me. This guy is a moron. Oh ok. Thanks asshole. You are Sindaael the necromancer.

sindaael

<Banned>
I killed millions of people and then I died. This is an act of karma. Oh ok. Oh that one. Um. Hold on. You have a good point. Lol. I'm trying to find the song. Oh ok. I lost track of a shit storm. Yes I'm not this offended. Oh ok. Wonder what he was saying. Something like aggravated cripple.

sindaael

<Banned>
Hendricks look uh. Fuck off all you motherfuckers. God damn right I killed um millions of people. Then I died. It's karma. Something like he convinced me. This is um. Lol. Kelefane two.

sindaael

<Banned>
He thinks this is death. Chinese idiot. Motherfucker. Oh now he remembers you. Why did you push the button. How did they figure that out. Cause something like you did something.