Telepathy in modern world

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Now he's going to shoot up a school without this outlet. The little kids blood is on your hands, Amod Amod !

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
He was posting in one thread, hurting no one. What's the harm Amod Amod ? Can't we just let him ferment in his own stew here?
There was no need to host this kind of content here. Also the tone of his posting was getting more and more aggressive over time. Combined with his apparent inability to understand what we were saying to him based upon his responses in PM's it was determined that the lulz/cringe ratio wasn't going to get any better so he got the hammer. He got plenty of chances to prove he could act somewhat sanely and failed them all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Help is available to you 24/7 1-800-662-4357 . We wish you the best.

There was no need to host this kind of content here. Also the tone of his posting was getting more and more aggressive over time. Combined with his apparent inability to understand what we were saying to him based upon his responses in PM's it was determined that the lulz/cringe ratio wasn't going to get any better so he got the hammer. He got plenty of chances to prove he could act somewhat sanely and failed them all.

Dude was crazy. Fuck him. This thread sucks and wasn’t even entertaining. Go check out that thread on Folgers coffee, I hear it’s the best one in RR subforum.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

I understand what you're saying. He and I will eat your soul. Nothing personal.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So this was an actual person and not some shitty bot?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
He hurt no one. Yes. But China will make you pay. The, um, forests first, then the lakes. See. Starting with all of you, endless flame and ash. But with pity. No, stop. This isn't fair. Now my account. The Sun will know. It will answer my call. I can't be stopped.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Harley Quinn Joker GIF