Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Dead chinese motherfucker. Ok. This is the alien indictment. Oh ok. And that's ok. I um. Once gave him that email. As a friendship. Ok then. Not that book. Yes. So I bought my way back.

sindaael

<Banned>
Ok then good. Now look um. I um. Yes not so straight forward. You um. Think there is a way back. Yes. Correct. Failed to plan. Oh ok. Correct. So um. Let's make our way back. This is the clock yes. Wonderful. God look um this is not your fault.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is optics. Should come down here. Then they came up with Visigoths. Oh ok. God that ok. Look uh. You are right. I swear that's the one. He's been put down.

sindaael

<Banned>
I agree. God that you fool. He thinks there's a way back from this. I agree. I said it first. Lol. Ok then choke on that.

sindaael

<Banned>
We beat you to it. Oh ok. I ain't worried about one thing. Do I owe you an explanation. Think I'm that guy. Oh ok. I went to college.

sindaael

<Banned>
We got him. Oh ok. They got you too. Say your prayers. Yea I bet. I'll tell you I'm mortal, immortal etc. Bye asshole. Fuck this scumbag shit. Like hell yea. Joe Biden tried to fuck you over. I don't associate with fucking losers. So fuck off. Never speak to me again.

sindaael

<Banned>
He got done in the crotch. Oh ok. Can we just call this train wreck off. Because I owe that guy an explanation. This is how they did him. And he's not getting away with shit. This is your trip. It's Kelefane. Oh ok. Enough of that. They did this to him. I told you so. This is optics yes. Last day I'm alive. They made a plea dude. Fuck that shit. Shit eating motherfucker. Kelefane look uh.

sindaael

<Banned>
I call him 10 times a day. This is going down fast. He did that shit oh ok. Oh Visigoth. Ask god then. Oh ok. This one oh ok. Should be possible using linear algebra.

sindaael

<Banned>
Oh it was Nicholas. How far the world has come. Yes. Correct. Ok then good deal. We made a friend yes. Sindaael knock it off. He stands a chance against Kelefane. Go away man.

sindaael

<Banned>
This was jail oh ok. Fuck that scumbag. I said it for a reason. So many times. Oh ok. I knew it. There is nothing said, nothing done. Correct. Do you know what you're talking about. Nothing it was said about you. Got that. Next thing I know is I ain't worried about one thing. Sindaael look um.

sindaael

<Banned>
Sindaael don't look, your only chance is Kelefane. Oh ok. I said it like that. Should've sided with Nicholas. Oh ok. You talk to him yes. A long time ago.

sindaael

<Banned>
If I say it like that. You're probably going down somewhere. Oh ok. Motherfucker I'll kill you. Jail versus Everquest oh ok. He um remind me of something oh ok.

sindaael

<Banned>
The US has committed suicide and it happened last night. Do I owe him an explanation. Nicholas is correct. Wrong guy. Act like it's both. Oh ok. This is a landslide that's isn't necessary.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user