Telepathy in modern world

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yes, your friend Assenav had it, right?!

Seems the dude was relatively normal at one time but I guess the schizophrenia caught up.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yes, your friend Assenav had it, right?!

Seems the dude was relatively normal at one time but I guess the schizophrenia caught up.
No, a coworker who I was very very close to had it. I saw schizophrenia up close and personal so I got a bit more familiar with it than your average person.

K, I'm gonna watch my shows for an hour. I'll respond in my thread afterward.

sindaaeldark

<Banned>
i'm back thanks guys for letting me in. i've came to discuss the options. we found the do a year ago. it has been stolen after repeated raids on my house by the gdc. ring of valor started the train wreck. i'm well aware of the current situation. it was theft and robbery. i know this is scientific. let me know if any of you guys have input for me. this is a serious case load for the usa. free world is really not friendly.

sindaaeldark

<Banned>
i went to the probation office and they took a picture of me making it easier to steal. this is the guilt tripping. i knew this was going to fail in the end.

sindaaeldark

<Banned>
think um afterlife seems rosy. heavens and hell fire. karma. i'm not an idiot this is the biggest fuckfaced scene. i wonder who's leading atm.

sindaaeldark

<Banned>
oh yea future indictment oh ok. i didn't know until i went outside. man they got their way. after i had mine. the goal was to keep this shut in the england frame until a long time.

sindaaeldark

<Banned>
just keep praying or something. i know he's kind of retarded. something like immutable sins. sins leading to death. this won't work. i don't like my mom either.

sindaaeldark

<Banned>
because god ain't a snitch ass motherfucker to pull this down himself. he sure set it up right. buddha as well. karmas. think um i digress. delfenia committed suicide. texas bombings by russia. i didn't mean it.

sindaaeldark

<Banned>
this um free world idiot. white girls etc. you convinced me this guy is this oblivious to the usa. i know one thing. reddit owns harder. spiroc winged demons.

sindaaeldark

<Banned>
this is um american ignorance of the highest level. you ain't an idiot you got owned by kelefane. so don't think twice. yea he traded one of these for one of these. he isn't respected nor feared. slater helped solve his kelefane.