<Prior Amod>
Donald Duck GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm trying to deprive Folger of one of his few joys in life, having his thread be the top of the Rickshaw.

It never was~

RGERGE.jpg

Pretty clear which thread is supreme here, and that's a pity that a certain mod or three got so triggered that my thread was popular, enjoyable and doing just fine in screenshots that they rickshawed it after like... 300 pages. Guess scientific facts got their panties rustled that much.

My numbers would have tripled had a never put Christ first and continued to post degenerate nudes. C'est la vie, and no regrets.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule

Question concerning this thread which I was curious about:

If this guy was given latitude to stay here and post his schizophrenic updates ad nauseum for years, would this affect bandwidth or costs? Or would it be, if the answer is yes, it's pennies? I know nothing is free in this world, but I obviously don't know forum upkeep costs well (read: at all).

So, would this guy's habit have any costs involved if he continued this for years?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule

Question concerning this thread which I was curious about:

If this guy was given latitude to stay here and post his schizophrenic updates ad nauseum for years, would this affect bandwidth or costs? Or would it be, if the answer is yes, it's pennies? I know nothing is free in this world, but I obviously don't know forum upkeep costs well (read: at all).

So, would this guy's habit have any costs involved if he continued this for years?
Not really, or it would be pennies becoming a few dollars over the years.

It's more a concern because guess what: crazy people are dangerous. I don't need to be giving a platform to the verifiably insane.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It never was~

View attachment 378551

Pretty clear which thread is supreme here, and that's a pity that a certain mod or three got so triggered that my thread was popular, enjoyable and doing just fine in screenshots that they rickshawed it after like... 300 pages. Guess scientific facts got their panties rustled that much.

My numbers would have tripled had a never put Christ first and continued to post degenerate nudes. C'est la vie, and no regrets.
Listen you egomaniacal narcissist, I was directly referencing a post he made where he talked about it being at the top of the thread list in the form so that he could see it on the main page. It wasn't about views or posts or anything like that.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
crazy people are dangerous.
Mighty broad brushstroke. It's not false outright, but the data is clear... 0.33% to 0.75% of the population is schizophrenic, which makes for (average) 1.5 million U.S. citizens being literally "crazy", yet homicides are ~19,000 per year. IF we blame schizophrenia for ALL murders, that's a little over 1% of sufferers committing the most dangerous action a person can commit. Of course, that's utterly pretending you and I both don't know that 13/55 is a thing LoL!!!

Fact is, the vast majority of truly crazy people are harmless.

I don't need to be giving a platform to the verifiably insane.
You're the boss, boss. I just didn't find a schizo relegated to spamming one thread virtually no one read anything worth getting a ban for. I can relate to Bruuce.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Not really, or it would be pennies becoming a few dollars over the years.

It's more a concern because guess what: crazy people are dangerous. I don't need to be giving a platform to the verifiably insane.
That's an interesting thing to say to Vanessa, but will you take action?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It was a joke, because telepathy.
Doh! Well if you noticed (you probably did) many of his... uh, let's say... communications involved EQ. I was assuming a schizophrenic brain was marbling what he sees in real life with the inner, schizo world... that's how they define reality afaik in my limited studies and firsthand experience with schizophrenia. Figured since EQ was cropping up alot that he played it and that would fit in with his ideas and I know you play too :)

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oops.... firsthand experience was extremely bad word choice. I admit I messed up there. I meant second hand experience. I've never had schizophrenia (thank God). I meant I knew someone intimately that had it.