Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
i agree. i swear. something like um. i understand. so i said. yes. correct. aren't you accomplished. this one. oh. they considered it worthless. oh ok. so you lost two out of two. oh ok. oh one more defense. ok then.

sindaael

<Banned>
we like talking yes. got it. we think this is the day you let go of your injustice. and it backfired. so i decided this is the end of the video game sequence. you um look like you are a virgin. oh that one. haha.

sindaael

<Banned>
kelefane the king of the shadow knight. he told you math. oh i see. then what's the deal. something like he's not eradicated.

sindaael

<Banned>
the forum was closed yesterday. someone busted him to get what they wanted. so i decided it's in your best interest to stay still.

sindaael

<Banned>
then i thought about that movie, and it struck me as the most naive thing to do. this is anti theology. well you got the first. then pray away.

sindaael

<Banned>
he sees him inside out now. or something. i said i will use my weapons at the last minute. he got that movie wrong. oh ok.

sindaael

<Banned>
we're on nuclear strike. oh ok. does this qualify as something. one round of coffee deviation. what weapons have you gotten? nothing.

sindaael

<Banned>
i don't know what to do. how about this sindaael. i may be a coward at the last minute, but you just remember. your dad wasn't so hallowed. he shoved this in your face. let's see which way this came from.

sindaael

<Banned>
i need a way out of this situation. use some common sense. then consider it done. once again. you found him. jason zurita. this is the biggest misconception.

sindaael

<Banned>
you are not in self denial about any of this. this is the 2 year period down here. god need to get me out of this one. it's easy. god can't get you out of a dictum.

sindaael

<Banned>
this was kelefane. he told you something. this is an act of war. i spun a lie. or went mentally retarded. whichever.