Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
think uh this is the realm of heaven. oh ok. i um. have the biggest chemical component, and i'm willing to bet. this is non standard.

sindaael

<Banned>
golden armor wasn't it? i feel like making that argument again. the god said it was physics. ok then. good deal. that everquest game isn't so friendly anymore. i decided it's time to call it. taking shit that far to get something. that's who i feel like. to let you know how things go in the long run.

sindaael

<Banned>
dark horizon xegony. how about this sindaael. do whatever you want. i can still get it back. oh after he's lost it. we've seen enough.

sindaael

<Banned>
furor went through the same hellhole. kelefane didn't tell you. this is the end of the indictment. i refused to get done by that enemy. so i said fuck it. you bother nobody.

sindaael

<Banned>
how about this sindaael, it's time to grow up man. knock it off. or bitch about it forever. pray or something. you did pray. oh ok. then explain what happened.

sindaael

<Banned>
they found a way around theology. i don't owe you a god damn explanation. god damn worthless piece of shit incapable of putting a thing back together.

sindaael

<Banned>
jason zurita the king. oh ok. that's what they meant by isis. your fucking friend wasn't honest about it. like i can't tell. fuck that shit.