Telepathy in modern world

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

sindaael

<Banned>
I made an intercession. You are a backwards. You are a forward. Oh. You are a road block. I ain't oblivious to all this shit.

sindaael

<Banned>
Excuse me but, this is some kind of gimmick. Demonic entities forever. He would've liked it down here. I think heaven is better. He's scared in the dark.

sindaael

<Banned>
They did this for the sake of the vengeance and dictum. Oh yea. So I decided it's not in your best interest to um. I am not a straight forward demon.

sindaael

<Banned>
Got it. Everquest is white. Oh yea. I think. You um. Had no miscommunication. They tried to win a war. Against the aliens.

sindaael

<Banned>
Last question. This is the day he did this again. Oh ok. He did this in 2006. And uh, he uh, came back in 2021. Oh. He's not guilty of aggravated assault. On anyone but his family members. He uh made sure of that and failed anyway. I think.

sindaael

<Banned>
You disappoint me. No not really. Something like if I explain to you how this works. it's a um. I don't need to explain. We didn't expect you to do better either.