Tell us your Mippo Tales

Dunhill

N00b
There was this post on the old forums, on a similar thread, that mentioned mippo living with some celebrities while raiding, involving high fives with danny de vito and getting someone pregnant. Anyone remember that and can give a better summary of it?
Mippo's guild leader on Vallon Zek before he got into Afterlife was some child actor who starred in Mighty Ducks. Your story sounds more interesting though.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Years back Oliver Stone walked into a shitty chicken wing joint I was in at the time. He orders a sizable amount of wings and devoured them, sucking the meat off the bones like a frat boy, and then bounced.

Walking about in NYC and spotted the crew for an episode of Law and Order. Orbach was wearing so much makeup, it was off-putting and I didn't even go up to speak to him.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The guy who did the motion capture for Kano in the original Mortal Kombat game spotted for me a couple times.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
In high school math class, I sat next to the sister of Ben Indra, who went on to marry Anna Faris. We had a three way once and it totally wasn't weird.

I once met Rowdy Roddy Piper at an MMA event at the Rose Garden. Dude is seriously maybe like 5'10". I'm thinking to myself, man I could probably kick this guy's ass. I think by extension that means I kicked Hulk Hogan's ass too.

A few weeks ago, at a martial arts event, I met the guy who modeled one of the fighters in the 90's game Pit Fighter. He was pretty cool and he ended up showing me some of the moves he used to impress the game makers and get hired. His moves were merely ok.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I used to work at a call center that house a special appeals group for a major ISP. The group was also a dumping ground for high profile customers.

Christopher Lambert troubleshoots his own internet.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I played golf with Coolio and some of his boyz by chance at some shitty course in Marina Del Ray one time. Super nice guy. Really terrible golfer.

I also helped install Zakk Wylde's home theater system. I finally worked up the courage over a week to talk some guitar shop with him. We wound up going into his garage where he picked up one of the probably 30 guitars he had laying around and proceeded to melt my brain with his guitar skills. He is a real life viking. Also a really, really nice guy. Also his mom who was living in his house looked eerily like my dead grandma. Super weird.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anakin from Episode one went to my rival high school. I saw him at a dance once. He had a huge head. He was kicked out of his school for starting a Fight Club.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
When I was younger I used to run a nightclub and the other manager at the time was cousins with Sean William Scott. We hosted a daisy duke contest at the club as a way to help promote the Dukes of Hazard moving coming out at the time. During the event and when we went out the next day he was a pretty cool guy but was shy as shit. His cousin and I took him out to another trendy nightclub that we were friends with the owners and while sitting in VIP he was too shy to approach any of the women at all. A friend of mine and myself would have to go out on the floor, ask the girls if they wanted to party with Stifler, and then bring them back to VIP. Still amazes me to this day how someone can be in movies and be blowing up in his career (this was right after American Pie 1 IIRC) and still not have any balls to talk to local girls who would blow his buddies just for a shot to get at him.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I was 15 I was on the freshman football team and one friday we went to Carmines for dinner as a team. While we were there Neil Patrick Harris randomly showed up (this was in Rochester, NY around 1996), he had bodyguards and people started asking him for pictures. We started chanting "Doogie" until one of his bodyguards came over and asked up to stop. Then one our giant lineman went outside, banged on the glass, and kept say "Dooogie!".

Swear to god. I still have no idea why he was in Rochester or at the local Carmines.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I had dinner with Ben Stein when I was 17. I made a joke about wanting to bring my kid to come see his speech but my ex-wife was a bitch. He just dead eyed me and said "I'm really not sure if you're joking or not."

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I went to middle school with Bobbie Brown, from the Cherry Pie video. I didn't know here much at all even tho it was a small school. We had 12 in my class and she was a year older. I did go on a blind date so to speak with her in the 10th grade set up by my mom of all people when I changed schools. She went on to win the star search deal, spokesmodel I believe and had a few guest spots on married with children.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
LOL at the funny things that come up from odd threads. I googled the name of the private school we attended just for shits and giggles. I knew they closed down and sold off the property/school to the city when the city became incorporated etc...It shut down because enrollment dropped dramatically after a teach was arrested for having sex with students. Teacher was one of the 12ish people in my class when I went.

Odd things.

Edit, it was actually her younger sister. I never keep in touch with people I knew prior to college. Maybe I should lol.

Here's a pic.

Jennifer-Strain-Bauer_mugshot.400x800.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Had dinner with Tommy Lasorda, Jerry Rice, and Joe Montana.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Celebs I've met...

Got to shake hands and have a brief conversation with director Spike Lee back when he was making Malcolm X.

Got Bruce Campbell's autograph.

Met Felicia Day for a quick second.

Played games at Gencon with the actor who played Zach from the TV show Bones.

Met David Carradine in between Kill Bill 1 and 2.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
An uncle of mine worked in the office of one of Hollywood's biggest agents back in the 80's.

One day Sean Connery (who was one of their biggest listings) was in and was upset that he was being told to learn a Russian accent for an upcoming role, a film set on a Nuclear Submarine. All the other actors would be speaking in a proper Russian accents and it was all set in this enclosed location, Connery was struggling with getting the sounds to come out right, the vowels especially.

It was my uncle who chimed in "Just do it in your Scottish accent, if they have a problem - it's their problem! You're Sean Connery, that's who they hired - that's who they get!!"

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
2-3 years ago I was waiting to get onto a plane and one of the people that got off was the MMA fighter Matt Hughes. Got his autograph.