Temtem (Pokemon like MMO)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
1579739243607.png

Add me if you are playing

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Update lvl 20 too low for the dogo, Gym Leader has an Ocean Deer that casts Summon Tsunami on you and wipes out your team

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Update lvl 20 too low for the dogo, Gym Leader has an Ocean Deer that casts Summon Tsunami on you and wipes out your team

Build your Teamteam team better brah, seen people do it at level 15ish with Temtemons that were taking 1/2 damage.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This game does not feel like an MMO at all, feels more like a hallway with encounters. The battle side is there, if I liked pokemon I can see this game being excellent but as is it feels far too barebones to invest anymore time into it.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
That sounds wrong, I don't even think you can get to here with lvl 15 Temtems you got to do the dungeon and shit.

Was who I was talking about, I swear I saw Del bat it before 20 but I dunno, I can't find the timestamp.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
This game does not feel like an MMO at all, feels more like a hallway with encounters. The battle side is there, if I liked pokemon I can see this game being excellent but as is it feels far too barebones to invest anymore time into it.

It's a MMO like POE is a MMO, Lots of single player content with the option to interact with players.

Also story mode is single player the real online content will be the post game.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Been watching Tangent play this on twitch and god damn either his or the community around this game is toxic as fuck.

He's been doing an "Auction House" thing where he takes your Fauxkemon and auctions it on your behalf, taking a cut of your sales. You get an increased price due to the publicity and he gets a cut. I think it was like 10% of sales goes to him or something, people were getting salty as FUUUCK over how it was being handled. Made me actually feel bad for him.