TERA

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
I’ve been playing a private server of this game called Menmas TERA - pretty low grind / no bullshit / fun, if anyone has fond memories. They also allow this tera-proxy thing that basically gives you 0 ping / combat is very responsive.

Also seems to have more players than the real server did at the end - almost like people don’t long term appreciate horror p2w + grind.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’ve been playing a private server of this game called Menmas TERA - pretty low grind / no bullshit / fun, if anyone has fond memories. They also allow this tera-proxy thing that basically gives you 0 ping / combat is very responsive.

Also seems to have more players than the real server did at the end - almost like people don’t long term appreciate horror p2w + grind.
If the EMU devs for any particular game take it seriously and maybe throw in some quality of life changes to the game it oftentimes attracts vast amounts of players. TERA was a neat time, and I've said before that it was nice to see skill could let you kill some crazy things way above your average level.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>

I'm checking this out, I liked TERA.