TERA

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Interesting. I'll watch for it, since I'm spamming Cultist's Refuge at the moment for that pair of achievements for killing the bosses 30 times. I'm at 11/30, and I still have those buffs, but it's likely that the count started when the buffs were actually patched in, I guess.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
I just started playing this yesterday; I'm enjoying the shit out of this. >.> Like, it's really fun so far. (Contrast against GW2 which I made it like... lvl 3 and uninstalled I was so disappointed).

Parallel45

Silver Knight of the Realm
1 year anniversary. Looks like they are releasing a 10-20 man raid this month.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/05...uture-content/

Pretty interesting graphic there of the game stats.

xterainfographicfinal.jpg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So 1.5million accounts, but only 12 million monsters killed? So each account has only killed an average of 8 monsters?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Number of accounts stat goes right out the window when any game goes F2P.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Neverwinter made me want to come back to this game. Can't seem to get past the launcher though. I think I might have to completely reinstall everything :-/

Golgotha_sl

shitlord
For someone completely new to the game, is playing on a PvP server going to be super terrible? IE constant ganking by higher level people?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
in lumbertown sure. not as much in other regions. some random encounters but you can jump channels and avoid it altogether.

it is really shitty.
was great at first but it gets annoying after awhile.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Neverwinter made me want to come back to this game. Can't seem to get past the launcher though. I think I might have to completely reinstall everything :-/
If you're getting the "unable to load manifest error" try changing your Hosts file to have this:

208.67.49.202 patch.tera.enmasse-game.com

Worked for me (EME changed the patch server addy).

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So sad how little play mystic, yet reinforces why I got bored of the game, as a mystic.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
brah i didn't get that but here it is: Aside from individual PvP, pve and pvp operates the same way. Guilds can declare GW against another, deathmatches, and so on. there is nothing great about PvP server, except people tend to be more competitive and population, I think, is larger. A lot of unnecessary qq in pvp. PvE tends to be more "roleplaying" and other drama shit (with elections, etc). Once you reach level 60, I promise you--you will not get into a ganking situation for the most of times because you'd be grinding dungeons, fucking battlegrounds, and other stupid shit. Archeage can't come sooner.