TERA

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well you still have 2 levels to learn I think? And as far as I remember it takes like 8hours a level, or maybe that was Aion, but I think Tera was also pretty slow. So you should know a bit by then ^^.
8 hours a level or whatever was just for 50-58. Once you hit 58 there are story quests that get you to 60 very quickly.

I'm in the same boat though. Don't intend to play the game until I'm completely sick of FFXIV, but I want to make a L58 just because I can, and I have no idea which class to pick.

Zionmaster_sl

shitlord
I'm going to have to install this and give it a shot again. Is there a specific server people are on?
Tempest Reach is where you want to go for PVE Server
Mount Tyrannas if you want a PVP Server

Don't bother with the others unless you prefer low pop or want to RP on Celestial Hills.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, saw that email as well. The recent dungeon additions seems pretty decent, including some raids and 3 man that could be interesting. Free level 58 is pretty nifty. I'll probably pick this up again when I get bored with FFXIV.

Plus, Elin have boobs now:
Its only the armor that does that to Elin. They haven't brought in the body sliders yet, and the boob slider is just for swimsuits (I think).

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
or want to RP on Celestial Hills.
If you're one of these people, I can't stress how cool it would be if you stayed on Celestial Hills. Please.

Every once in a while, I would get RPers from CH in a dungeon finder and wow, some of them were annoying. I can't even imagine how they behave on the server itself if they were that aggravating in a random dungeon.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Checked last night and the script hadn't run yet (for me, anyway).

Parallel45

Silver Knight of the Realm
Script ran for me late last night. The set of level 58 gear they provide doesn't include neck/rings/earrings. Would have been nice to know that beforehand. Now the AH is literally wiped clean of all level 58 accessories lol.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, I didn't get any, just weapons. No accessories either. Apparently I'm not the only one.

I don't really care. Free level 58 means I don't have to level my mystic anymore.

Cybsled

The combat system in this game was excellent, but the high end was kind of barren of things to do.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I didn't get any, just weapons. No accessories either. Apparently I'm not the only one.

I don't really care. Free level 58 means I don't have to level my mystic anymore.
The stuff comes in stages, keep checking your mail. You don't get accessories at all though.

And you should head to Kaiator to start the L58 story right away. You get a weapon immediately that's T12 and a decent upgrade over the T11 one they sent you in the mail.

Calroon_sl

shitlord
Not really. If people can't be arsed to get 58 then what do you think will happen once they did 58 -> 60.
I've played Tera for a while back in the days, and while I liked the combat + BAMs, it just wasn't enough.

On the other hand, a huge part of the problems was the EU company running tera. Frogster, being involved with goldsellers in the past, along with all their shitty support and overpriced shop ruined it from day1. Gameforge running it nowdays (same shit, different color).

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh yeah. Forgot about the weapon at 58. Damn. And I spent some gold enchanting that one they sent me, too.

Well, whatever. It doesn't matter. I barely play anymore anyway with FFXIV on the go.

Parallel45

Silver Knight of the Realm
Make sure you log in for the next 3 days to get the boob slider! (takes 3 challenge tokens)

rrr_img_45985.jpg