TERA

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Shit. My wife is a pedo?

At least she doesn't play Elin.

Cybsled

If they ever went F2P, I might check it out again. Outside of the great combat system and gorgeous visuals, the game really needed a lot more meat/variety at the higher levels.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, I'm starting to get bored, even though finding new and creative ways to solo BAMs is a fun twist to MMOs.

spronk

FPS noob
i bought a years worth of sub with chronoscrolls (gave up on enchanting and gear, just farmed gold and bought scrolls haha) but haven't logged in 2+ months. Are there any new content updates, or has it turned into a total cash shop moneygrab?

Zionmaster_sl

shitlord
Me and the wife still play, running a guild with all the vanarch political drama keeps things interesting to say the least. Having fun with MC runs now that we have static groups capable of killing the queen. Although have yet to do it on hardmode but thats coming soon. Honestly for all of its flaws I really can't picture myself playing any other mmo at this point that isn't fps style "action combat" going back to tab target just seems very very very old school to me now and I just can't do it.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
5 bucks on Amazon lightning deal atm for the next couple hours.....

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Man - went to sign up and download this thing. But then I landed on this page and completely lost all respect for the team managing this game.

Are you for real? I don't want Kanye in any fucking game I play.

rrr_img_4068.jpg

rrr_img_4068.jpg

Lenwen

Silver Squire
I'll definately come back to this game if it goes free to play and not pay to win. I really enjoyed the combat in this game.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going to be a long ass time before NA Tera get that content update, and I doubt EME will go F2P before they release it, maybe by late summer.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well, in the meantime I suggest trying Dragon Nest. I made a thread about it, but its combat is a lot like Tera's, and it's F2P. Available via Steam now too, and if you link it up and register you get a free level 45 character of your choice (becomes playable second week of January). My one gripe with Tera was that the spell effects were lousy.

Sarg_sl

shitlord
wish they'd do the same for Tera that NCsoft did to Aion/L2/... GW2.

I'd play Tera then. I would play it hard.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like Frogster (Euro publisher of Tera) will be going F2p as well in January.