Terminator (2019)

Fucker

Log Wizard
I watched this, Rambo, and Hobbs & Shaw last night and Terminator was the worst of the three. Rambo wasn’t great but it was what it was. Hobbs & Shaw was great. This was just a mess. No evil Terminator has been portrayed as well as Robert Patrick did in T2 (overlooking T1 as a different premise) and it really hurts these movies.

Yep, the guy who did this Terminator looks like a door to door bible salesman.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Just watched it yesterday. Exhaustingly retarded to watch as an actual movie but decent for background noise while you do dishes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The key is to set your expectations low. This movie FAR exceeded what I was expecting.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
its definitely better than genisys (daenerys targaryen) but i'm not sure if its better or worse than T3 or that weird one with Christian Bale

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hated T3. I hated that the female terminator could control machines with no built in mechanisms for control. Maybe it isn't as bad as I remember. I saw that at the theater when it came out and never have watched it again since. I remember that movie not as a sequel to T2 but as a sequel to Maximum Overdrive.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Finally got around to seeing this.

I went in with fairly low expectation, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

15 hours later though, I don't remember anything about it, not the good or bad...just a totally average forgettable movie.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Had a serious hangover and tried to watch this for free with the movie deal United provides on my flight back from Miami.

It made me start drinking again.

• 1Like
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I tried watching this tonight and just turned it off about 5 minutes after they meet Arnold. New terminator is pretty cool though. I like the charred black look of the new terminator.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
For killing machines, they have inconsistent response times to “injuries”.

At the beginning of the movie he’s slow to recover from being shot or hit, but by the end he’s nearly instantaneous.

He should have murdered everyone at the start handily.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean he's not exactly wrong about what happened. Also doesn't mean that it wasn't appropriate. Movie is still much, much better than Genisys.

• 1Dislike

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Holy shit this movie was bad. Couldn’t even make it 30 minutes. It was free to watch on Amazon and out of sheer boredom and curiosity I fired it up. How can anybody take this three chick army seriously? Even scyfy shite is better.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On Amazon atm, my go to streaming service. Yeah, this movie is not good.

It's better than most B action flicks and Arnie is still cool. But the diversity check boxes were all filled in and they had to do the immigrant story line. So many eyeroll moments.

Trying to reboot the series by killing John so early was a huge mistake, just didn't make any sense. Linda Hamilton was the one they needed to kill off early, get her off the screen.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
On Amazon atm, my go to streaming service. Yeah, this movie is not good.

It's better than most B action flicks and Arnie is still cool. But the diversity check boxes were all filled in and they had to do the immigrant story line. So many eyeroll moments.

Trying to reboot the series by killing John so early was a huge mistake, just didn't make any sense. Linda Hamilton was the one they needed to kill off early, get her off the screen.

Honestly, it would be badass if they had Edward Furlong back. He could be like Logan, this beat down fucker, looks terrible, clearly rides a Harley and lives in a trailer, and comes back to slay some Terminators who ruined his entire childhood. I'd rather that over Girlpower Trio. Holy fuck this needs to be made!!!

PAY-Edward-Furlong.jpg