Terminator (2019)

• 'Tis the season Guest, the season for FoH Moderator elections!

Make your way to the Moderator Campaigning and Voting Forum and create your thread now!

Do you have what it takes to keep FoH great?
  • As you probably know Guest, the site was set to a redirect to 8kun on Friday Dec 6th. The cause of this is still being investigated.

If you are still having issues with redirects, clear your browser cache dating back to a point before Dec 6th and FoH should be functional for you again. Thank you for your patience in this matter - FoH Staff

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
39d 21h 43m
Someone photoshop up a poster for this that fits this critera so I can upload it.

poster.png

TheNozz

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
18d 8h 29m
never had to tweak an aspect ratio, where would i go about doing that?

TBT-TheBigToe

The New Evil
<Gold Donor>
82d 15h 9m
I have zero hope or faith in this movie being any good after Genysis which is easily one of the Second worse movies I have ever seen. (2nd because I would do things to Emilia Clarke that would make Jesus spin upon his cross and Muhammad stroke his beard with delight just to watch her eyebrows do that thing they do.)

Gavinmad

Bronze Baron of the Realm
127d 21h 44m
I have zero hope or faith in this movie being any good after Genysis which is easily one of the Second worse movies I have ever seen. (2nd because I would do things to Emilia Clarke that would make Jesus spin upon his cross and Muhammad stroke his beard with delight just to watch her eyebrows do that thing they do.)
The only part of Genisys I hated was all the retarded lengths they went through to never show her nude in a franchise where brief nudity has been part of it from the beginning. Also I hated all of the movie after John Connor showed back up as a terminator. So I guess I hated almost the entire movie? I really liked the early part where they were sort of re-treading the events of the first two movies except with foreknowledge but that didn't last long.

Arbitrary

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
135d 14h 25m
The only part of Genisys I hated was all the retarded lengths they went through to never show her nude in a franchise where brief nudity has been part of it from the beginning. Also I hated all of the movie after John Connor showed back up as a terminator. So I guess I hated almost the entire movie? I really liked the early part where they were sort of re-treading the events of the first two movies except with foreknowledge but that didn't last long.
You can actually pinpoint the moment the movie starts to suck. It's when Sarah Conner and Kyle Reese have that awkward dialogue in the locker room after vanquishing the T-1000. That first act I really liked and then when it came time for the dialogue of the characters and the chemistry of the actors to carry a scene it got really bad really fast. Trailers had also heavily spoiled that John was some kind of evil cyborg so when he shows up it's not a surprise and when it looks like he's been murdered by Arnold there's no tension.

Hey, let's do a Cops themed montage with the theme song and everything! In Current Year! Just awful.

j00t

Vyemm Raider
38d 20h 9m
You can actually pinpoint the moment the movie starts to suck. It's when Sarah Conner and Kyle Reese have that awkward dialogue in the locker room after vanquishing the T-1000. That first act I really liked and then when it came time for the dialogue of the characters and the chemistry of the actors to carry a scene it got really bad really fast. Trailers had also heavily spoiled that John was some kind of evil cyborg so when he shows up it's not a surprise and when it looks like he's been murdered by Arnold there's no tension.

Hey, let's do a Cops themed montage with the theme song and everything! In Current Year! Just awful.
it wasn't even just the trailers, it was the posters, too. in the RARE chance that someone was trying to avoid any spoilers before they saw the movie, just walking into the theatre spoiled the entire film. i REALLY feel like the movie would have been better received if they completely hid that fact. emilia clark and jai courtney are... not great actors and they had terrible chemistry. and to be fair i LIKE jai courtney. they just aren't strong enough to carry the movie. that being said, i think the audience could have forgiven that if the trailers and posters really lifted up john conner as a savior, only to gut punch everyone mid movie with the reveal that he's a terminator.

ugh. it COULD have been a great movie, but they just focused too much on superficial nonsense.

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

spronk

FPS noob
30d 22h 10m
Speaking with Yahoo Entertainment, Cameron revealed the current working title for the film: “We’re calling it Terminator: Dark Fate. That’s our working title right now.” He also stressed that the franchise is in very good hands under Tim Miller, saying Miller is "a very willful and opinionated director, and he's got his own ideas for the film. I’m kind of like his Pips — he’s Gladys.

Cameron explained that he had a couple ground rules for his franchise, telling the filmmakers "I can’t be involved in this film at all if Arnold is not in it." Arnold Schwarzenegger will be reprising his role as the iconic T-800 while also portraying the human on which the Terminator is modeled, with Cameron telling IGN, "Arnold's back and he is bad and he is a different Terminator than you've seen before."