Terminator (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
kid on left will be playing young john conner, guy on right is gonna play terminator - not sure if they are gonna morph his head into arnold or have some complicated "he has a new face" strategy, arnold is in the movie

Brett-Azar-Jude-Collie-Terminator-2019.jpg

• 2Picard
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Reminds me of this dude from "I Am Number Four."
ia-001r_wide-8000e6cd26a65303e12967b918074169e5903e69.jpg

For the lulz send him a message congratulating him on his lead role in T13 or whatever they're up to now...

At least they're still not milking the desiccated remnants of this franchise... oh wait.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
On some podcast I listened to today, they named the new female terminator the “LGBT-1000”

• 20Worf
Reactions: 19 users

spronk

FPS noob
come with me if you want to lift. arnie training new terminator

• 4Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I have zero hope or faith in this movie being any good after Genysis which is easily one of the Second worse movies I have ever seen. (2nd because I would do things to Emilia Clarke that would make Jesus spin upon his cross and Muhammad stroke his beard with delight just to watch her eyebrows do that thing they do.)

• 4Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have zero hope or faith in this movie being any good after Genysis which is easily one of the Second worse movies I have ever seen. (2nd because I would do things to Emilia Clarke that would make Jesus spin upon his cross and Muhammad stroke his beard with delight just to watch her eyebrows do that thing they do.)

The only part of Genisys I hated was all the retarded lengths they went through to never show her nude in a franchise where brief nudity has been part of it from the beginning. Also I hated all of the movie after John Connor showed back up as a terminator. So I guess I hated almost the entire movie? I really liked the early part where they were sort of re-treading the events of the first two movies except with foreknowledge but that didn't last long.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The only part of Genisys I hated was all the retarded lengths they went through to never show her nude in a franchise where brief nudity has been part of it from the beginning. Also I hated all of the movie after John Connor showed back up as a terminator. So I guess I hated almost the entire movie? I really liked the early part where they were sort of re-treading the events of the first two movies except with foreknowledge but that didn't last long.

You can actually pinpoint the moment the movie starts to suck. It's when Sarah Conner and Kyle Reese have that awkward dialogue in the locker room after vanquishing the T-1000. That first act I really liked and then when it came time for the dialogue of the characters and the chemistry of the actors to carry a scene it got really bad really fast. Trailers had also heavily spoiled that John was some kind of evil cyborg so when he shows up it's not a surprise and when it looks like he's been murdered by Arnold there's no tension.

Hey, let's do a Cops themed montage with the theme song and everything! In Current Year! Just awful.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You can actually pinpoint the moment the movie starts to suck. It's when Sarah Conner and Kyle Reese have that awkward dialogue in the locker room after vanquishing the T-1000. That first act I really liked and then when it came time for the dialogue of the characters and the chemistry of the actors to carry a scene it got really bad really fast. Trailers had also heavily spoiled that John was some kind of evil cyborg so when he shows up it's not a surprise and when it looks like he's been murdered by Arnold there's no tension.

Hey, let's do a Cops themed montage with the theme song and everything! In Current Year! Just awful.

it wasn't even just the trailers, it was the posters, too. in the RARE chance that someone was trying to avoid any spoilers before they saw the movie, just walking into the theatre spoiled the entire film. i REALLY feel like the movie would have been better received if they completely hid that fact. emilia clark and jai courtney are... not great actors and they had terrible chemistry. and to be fair i LIKE jai courtney. they just aren't strong enough to carry the movie. that being said, i think the audience could have forgiven that if the trailers and posters really lifted up john conner as a savior, only to gut punch everyone mid movie with the reveal that he's a terminator.

ugh. it COULD have been a great movie, but they just focused too much on superficial nonsense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Speaking with Yahoo Entertainment, Cameron revealed the current working title for the film: “We’re calling it Terminator: Dark Fate. That’s our working title right now.” He also stressed that the franchise is in very good hands under Tim Miller, saying Miller is "a very willful and opinionated director, and he's got his own ideas for the film. I’m kind of like his Pips — he’s Gladys.

Cameron explained that he had a couple ground rules for his franchise, telling the filmmakers "I can’t be involved in this film at all if Arnold is not in it." Arnold Schwarzenegger will be reprising his role as the iconic T-800 while also portraying the human on which the Terminator is modeled, with Cameron telling IGN, "Arnold's back and he is bad and he is a different Terminator than you've seen before."

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
T2 will forever be the last Terminator movie.

the end

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users