Terminator Genisys (2015)

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Early scripts say the new Terminator is a transsexual black T-62000. Sent back to seduce John Conner and trap him, once the gay sex takes place the T-62000 uploads the deed to Snapchat and outs John as a massive faggot this elimating his ability to be taken seriously as a leader enabling the skynet victory.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
He probably kills him self after transitioning from the social pressure to enjoy feminine penis.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
I liked the TV show, but the movies starting with T3 got worse over time. T2 was amazing and the ending was great. This is likely going to be a shitshow.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They at least have a production start date for the 2nd one. "Developing" is also way more vague than writing, directing, or actually filming too.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It disgusts me what they've done to this franchise. The ending to T2 was as perfect of a conclusion as you can possibly arrive upon.

I've always thought T2 was one of the most perfect movies ever made. It's just phenomenal. The original theatrical release.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Still pissed they canceled the TV show. Acted as a direct sequel to T2 and it explained away all the shitty sequels that happened after T2 by basically making an alternate timeline ;p

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Still pissed they canceled the TV show. Acted as a direct sequel to T2 and it explained away all the shitty sequels that happened after T2 by basically making an alternate timeline ;p

Remember when they finally kinda let the terminator girl and John hook up? "You're inside me now." ::emoji_nose:)~~

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Eddie Furlong's acting kind of hurts T2's luster when I watch it now. He's pretty bad.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It disgusts me what they've done to this franchise. The ending to T2 was as perfect of a conclusion as you can possibly arrive upon.

This comment deserves a like.

giphy.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Goatface

still don't think T3 was bad, certainly better than what came after it.

i hope if they do reboot, whoever is in charge lays down some golden rules to keep the stories
in check.

would be happy if they limit skynet to endoskeleton models below 900s, everything above that is too OP.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
So can we place bets on what GoT actors are going to be in this one???

The only one I'd be happy with would be Charles Dance as some military leader.

All others, forget it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
still don't think T3 was bad, certainly better than what came after it.

i hope if they do reboot, whoever is in charge lays down some golden rules to keep the stories
in check.

would be happy if they limit skynet to endoskeleton models below 900s, everything above that is too OP.

Seeing as how T3 was a scene for scene remake of T2, there was a limit to how bad it could actually be, since they were essentially plagiarizing an already really good movie.

Sterling

El Presidente
So can we place bets on what GoT actors are going to be in this one???

The only one I'd be happy with would be Charles Dance as some military leader.

All others, forget it.
At this point Maise or Sophie Turner are obligated to play Sarah Connor right?

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Last one with Avatar guy wasn't bad. I kept waiting for it to get bad, because of reviews. but it never really happened and was overall passable.