Terrible Jokes Thread

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider
THE BROKEN LAWN MOWER:

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed.

But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the truck, the car, playing golf?

Always something more important to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.

When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors?

I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute,

and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush.

I said, 'When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway.'

The doctors says I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
One day, the President finds a nasty message scribbled with pee on the snowy White House lawn.
He orders the Secret Service to investigate. They come back a few hours later with the results.

"Mr. President, we have bad news and worse news."

"What's the bad news?"

"The urine belongs to the Vice President."

"What could possibly be worse than that?"

"The handwriting belongs to the First Lady."

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I was at my bank today and there was an Asian lady there who was trying to exchange yen for dollars. It was obvious she was a little irritated.
She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?"
The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations."
The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too!!"

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Pierre, a French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the river Seine. It is a beautiful day and love is in the air, so Marie leans over to Pierre and says: "Pierre, kiss me".
So our hero grabs a bottle of red wine and splashes it on Marie's lips.
"What are you doing, Pierre?" shrieks Marie.
"Well, my name is Pierre, the French fighter pilot, and when I have red meat I like to have red wine!"
His answer is good enough for Marie and things begin to heat up. So she says: "Pierre, kiss me lower."
Our hero rips off her blouse, grabs a bottle of white wine and starts pouring it all over her bosom.
"Pierre, what are you doing" she says.
"My name is Pierre, the French fighter pilot, and when I have white meat I like to have white wine!"
They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up. Marie leans over once more and softly whispers into Pierre's ear..."Pierre, kiss me lower."
Pierre tears off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and sprinkles it all over her private region. He then grabs a match and lights it on fire.
Patting the flames out furiously, Marie screams, "PIERRE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!?"
"My name is Pierre, the French fighter pilot, and when I go down, I go down in flames!!!"

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Old guy leaves the house to run errands. Wife is watching TV and calls hubby in a panic. "Honey," she says, "be careful. There's some nut driving the wrong way on the freeway." Old guy says, "Some nut, my rear end. There's hundreds of 'em!"

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
A man goes to a brothel. The madam opened the brothel door in Winnipeg and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed, good-looking man in his late forties or early fifties.
"May I help you sir?" she asked.
The man replied,
"I wan to see Valerie."
"Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies.
Perhaps you would prefer someone else" said the madam.
He replied,
"No, I must see Valerie."
Just then, Valerie appeared and announced to the man she charged $5000 a visit.
Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand dollars and gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs.
After an hour, the man calmly left.
The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Valerie.
Valerie explained that no one had ever come back
two nights in a row as she was too expensive.
"There are no discounts. The price is still $5000."
Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs.
After an hour, he left.
The following night the man was there yet again.
Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Valerie and they went upstairs.
After their session, Valerie said to the man,
"No one has ever been with me three nights in a row."
"Where are you from?"
The man replied,
" New Brunswick ."
"Really," she said. "I have family in New Brunswick ."
"I know." the man said.
"Your sister died, and I am her attorney."
"She asked me to give you your $15,000 inheritance."

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Two Thai girls asked me if I wanted to sleep with them. They said it would be like winning the lottery. To my horror they were right.....we had 6 matching balls.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
What's the difference between USA and USB?

One connects to all your devices and access your data, and the other is a hardware standard.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
G7QW6HF.gif

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Two rednecks are out hunting, and as they are walking along they come upon a huge hole in the ground. They approach it and are amazed by the size of it. The first hunter says "Wow, that's some hole; I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep it is."

The second hunter says" I don't know, let's throw something down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom."

The first hunter says "There's this old automobile transmission here, give me a hand and we'll throw it in and see".

So they pick it up and carry it over, and count one, and two and three, and throw it in the hole. They are standing there listening and looking over the edge and they hear a rustling in the brush behind them. As they turn around they see a goat come crashing through the brush, run up to the hole and with no hesitation, and jumped in head first.

While they are standing there looking in the hole and trying to figure out what had just happened, an old farmer walks up. "Say there", says the farmer, "you fellers didn't happen to see my goat around here anywhere, did you?"

The first hunter says " Funny you should ask, we were just standing here a minute ago and a goat came running out of the bushes doin' about a hundred miles an hour and jumped headfirst into this hole here!"

The old farmer said "Why that's impossible, I had him chained to an old transmission!"

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
A man goes to the pharmacy to buy a pack of condoms.
As he asks for the condoms, he starts smiling. While paying them, he starts to giggle and as he leaves he can't refrain from laughing, leaving behind a bewildered pharmacist.
The next day, the same thing happens and again the day after that.
On the fourth day in a row, the pharmacist says while handing the condoms: "Man, you sure are excited" but the customer replies nothing and just laughs.
On the fifth day, the puzzled pharmacist, curious to know what the man makes with all these condoms, asks his apprentice to follow him.
On his return, the pharmacist asks: "So tell me where did he go?"
The apprentice answers: "He went to your house"

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
An old woman switched gynecologists and was extremely embarrassed when the doctor took one look between her legs and said, "That's the biggest pussy I've ever seen - That's the biggest pussy I've ever seen."

She started crying and said to him, "You didn't have to say it twice."

"I didn't." replied the doc.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
An old couple met in a nursing home. Each of them were widowers, having recently lost their spouse prior to moving into the home. Being lonely, the developed a friendship and eventually the topic turned to sex. Neither of them had had sex in a long time and were not sure they were even capable at this point, being in their 80's.

So, the man asks the woman to just put her hands in his pants as it would feel good, provide some intimacy and remind them both of their younger days. They kept this up each day, meeting in his room after lunch where they would sit and talk with her hands in his pants.

One day, she came to his room after lunch and he wasn't there. She figured he had something else to do or maybe his family had taken him out for a day trip. But, he wasn't there the next day, either, or the day after that. She asked the nurse where he had gone and she said she thought he had headed down to the other wing of the home.

So, she sets off to find him and eventually does, sitting in another woman's room with her hands down his pants. They looked at each other awkwardly and she asked "I'm too old to be upset about this, at this point, but I have to ask, what has she got that I don't have?".

"Parkinson's"

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
A bus full of Nuns falls of a cliff and they all die. They arrive at the gates of heaven and meet St. Peter. St. Peter says to them "Sisters, welcome to Heaven. In a moment I will let you all though the pearly gates, but before I may do that, I must ask each of you a single question. Please form a single-file line." And they do so.
St. Peter turns to the first Nun in the line and asks her "Sister, have you ever touched a penis?" The Sister Responds "Well... there was this one time... that I kinda sorta... touched one with the tip of my pinky finger..." St. Peter says "Alright Sister, now dip the tip of your pinky finger in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted." and she did so. St. Peter now turns to the second nun and says "Sister, have you ever touched a penis?" "Well.... There was this one time... that I held one for a moment..." "Alright Sister, now just wash your hands in the Holy Water, and you may be admitted" and she does so.
Now at this, there is a noise, a jostling in the line. It seems that one nun is trying to cut in front of another! St. Peter sees this and asks the Nun "Sister Susan, what is this? There is no rush!" Sister Susan responds "Well if I'm going to have to gargle this stuff, I'd rather do it before Sister Mary sticks her ass in it!"

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
There was a businessman who was getting ready to go on a long business trip. He knew his wife was a flirtatious sort, so he thought he?d try to get her something to keep her occupied while he was gone, because he didn?t much like the idea of her screwing someone else.

So he went to a store that sold sex toys and started looking around. He thought about a life-sized sex doll, but that was too close to another man for him. He was browsing through the dildos, looking for something special to please his wife, and started talking to the old man behind the counter. He explained his situation, the old man. ?Well, I don?t really know of anything that will do the trick. We have vibrating dildos, special attachments, and so on, but I don?t know of anything that will keep her occupied for weeks, except ?? said the old man, and then he stopped. ?Except what?? asked the businessman. ?Nothing, nothing,? said the old man. ?C?mon, tell me! I need something!? protested the businessman. ?Well, sir, I don?t usually mention this, but there is the ?voodoo dick,?? the old man said. ?So what?s up with this voodoo dick?? the businessman asked. The old man reached under the counter, and pulled out an old wooden box carved with strange symbols. He opened it, and there lay a very ordinary-looking dildo. The businessman laughed, and said, ?Big fucking deal. It looks like every other dildo in this shop!? The old man said, ?But you haven?t seen what it?ll do yet.? He pointed to a door and said ?Voodoo dick, the door.? The voodoo dick rose out of its box, darted over to the door, and started screwing the keyhole. The whole door shook with the vibrations, and a crack developed down the middle. Before the door could split, the old man said, ?Voodoo dick, get back in your box!? The voodoo dick stopped, floated back to the box and lay there, quiescent once more. The businessman said, ?I?ll take it!? The old man resisted and said it wasn?t for sale, but he finally surrendered to $700 in cash.

The guy took it home to his wife, told her it was a special dildo and that to use it, all she had to do was say, ?Voodoo dick, my pussy.? He left for his trip satisfied things would be fine while he was gone. After he?d been gone a few days, the wife was unbearably horny. She thought of several people who would willingly satisfy her, but then she remembered the voodoo dick. She got it out, and said ?Voodoo dick, my pussy!? The voodoo dick shot to her crotch and started pumping. It was great, like nothing she?d ever experienced before. After three orgasms, she decided she?d had enough, and tried to pull it out, but it was stuck in her, still thrusting. She tried and tried to get it out, but nothing worked. Her husband had forgot to tell her how to shut it off. So she decided to go to the hospital to see if they could help.

She put her clothes on, got in the car and started to drive to the hospital, quivering with every thrust of the dildo. On the way, another orgasm nearly made her swerve off the road, and she was pulled over by a policeman. He asked for her license, and then asked how much she?d had to drink. Gasping and twitching, she explained that she hadn?t been drinking, but that a voodoo dick was stuck in her pussy, and wouldn?t stop screwing. The officer looked at her for a second, and then said, ?Yea, right. Voodoo dick, my ass!?

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
A guy is driving around and he sees a sign in front of a house:
"Talking Dog For Sale." He rings the bell, and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard. The guy goes into the backyard and sees a Labrador Retriever sitting there.
You talk?" he asks.
"Yep," the Lab replies.
"So, what's your story?"
The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young, and I wanted to help the government; so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running." "But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I wanted to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."
The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.
"Ten dollars."
The guy says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"
"Because he's a liar. He didn't do any of that shit."