Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

twincannon_sl

shitlord
wow, I was surprised to see fohguild go down. I know it was going through some trouble and I saw mention of people making refugee forums but I figured the malware shit would get sorted and the forum would stick around. oh well, looks like all the cool people who mattered are running this now so like the thread says, thanks guys! For all the bitter and jaded old fucks here this forum has been more of a home than most other places on the net even if I mostly lurk these days.
smile.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've been looking at my monitor from several different angles a day to increase the unique views.

spanner

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well it looks like American InventorHater just joined up, I hope that's unique enough for you.

Neph_sl

shitlord
F'in '13...

Once FoH imploded in November/December, I just cold-turkey dropped my habit of checking the forums. January comes around, I see Req's terse goodbye, and I follow the breadcrumbs here. I wish there was a way to get a Dec '12, but it'd be a straight up lie since I did give up this community for a month.

Glad to see you're all still around.