Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
March? What a newfag.
god damn it's good to hear from you again james.
smile.png

smile.png

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Personally, I kind of liked the old FOH. Even with all the fake members and all. There was a steady stream of information and new stuff being posted every week that I could look at while bored at work.

And when it started going downhill, still people were there. We actually got rid of all the whining batshit crazy people that way. Too bad Requiem shut down the forums.

I have seen all the great threads come and go yet I was never able to post because for some odd reason I couldn't properly register.
I've been lurking the forums for about as long as you have and when I actually decided to post something, there was this warning that 10$ would have to be donated or sent to some admin to have your permissions set. Well, 10$ sure didn't kill me and I guess I've in some ways, contributed.. however.. I'm tempted to send Req an email requesting those 10$+interest to be returned.

Oh and the only thread I'd actually like to see continued, is The married guy thread. That thread had had so many useful stuff I can use in my relationship it's crazy.

Silence_sl

shitlord
^Too bad there's a time limit on chargebacks.

Would be great fun to get everyone who ever donated to FOH to get their money back.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ban is fitting, now Tyen has to deal with her endless need for attention. I predict domestic abuse before the new year.
Anyone else feel like it would be a dead even fight between those two? We already know Tyen has weak little bird bones, that bitch hits him with one of those bigass shoplifter purses and he'll just crumble.

Oh and the only thread I'd actually like to see continued, is The married guy thread. That thread had had so many useful stuff I can use in my relationship it's crazy.
Head down to the Grown Ups forum. Should be something there for you.

Herv_sl

shitlord
So glad you guys have a new board. I was Reggie but rarely ever posted.

So much for my deathwalker sig. Need my big tit av back.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wow, I guess I missed all of the drama over on FoH. I never thought FoH would go down like that. You had to be part masochist part sadist to a be full time member of that forum so seeing it fall to a bunch of drama is shocking.
Maybe I am just too old, maybe I hold on too long to things from my past, but I am gong to miss the hell out of that place.

Thanks Jason, I hope this new place can fill the void created by FoH closing down. It sure helps seeing all of these old names posting here.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I lurked more than I posted, but I was on FoH so much, I really missed it when it went malware and couldn't skim it in class/work anymore. Been around for years but wish I had more stuff to post just so I could feel more involved :p There's other places I can get information, sure, but where can you get it with this kind of personality?

I learned stuff reading the Politics and Astronomy threads, saw countless funny pics, learned about how terrible people are at relationships and how crazy womenz is. My wife and I put specific kitchen knives on our wedding registry because of the product review forum, and they are damn fine knives. Also got her some cheapo glasses because of that subforum.

Definitely a big thanks to everyone that worked behind the lines to get this place up and shiny, and to all the posters here and there that make it a community. Not a traditional community, but one I'm glad to have been and continue to be a part in.

Now I'll shut up before I turn full homo.

Taipan_sl

shitlord
Like many above I've lurked at FOH for quite a few years. It kept me entertained during my slow days at work, and kept abreast with the latest in the MMO community. I'll miss it, but at least here I can express my point of view and not just be a silent watcher lurking on the wall.

Thanks to all that made it possible.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
While it is good to have a new start, I dokindof miss the years I lurked and laughed as Mildmay, too nervous to try and get involved when there was so much history. New boards, new names, new chances. Thanks for all the hard work from Draegan and the whole behind-the-scenes group
smile.png

smile.png

malaki_sl

shitlord
As a longtime FOH lurker (fuckin '05er), just wanted to pop in and give kudos to Draegan and Tuco for setting this up. I didn't know what was going down once chrome started blocking me, but I certainly didn't think that 10 years of internet history was about to go poof. Now that I tracked the community down again, maybe I'll even contribute!

Hopefully the archives still exist - the FSR alone is basically a history of the internet, it would be awesome to see that back up.

Kaora_sl

shitlord
As a longtime lurking (02'er) and rarely posting member, thanks for getting these forums up. It feeds my ocd need.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
How exactly is having a forum active feeding obsessive compulsive disorder? You're not that smart are you?