Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Really? You'd like her to get the satisfaction of shitting up a whole new forum for few days? Think, then type. The community has made it abundantly clear they lose all traces of rationality when dealing with her.
Two days of people relentlessly dog piling on her dumb ass without Req/Tyen/whoever protecting her dumn ass? That would be positively cathartic for some people. What made her drive people insane was the special protection she had. I agree that having her here any longer than that would be bad, but damn if two days of relentless bombardment would not have been good for drumming up some comedy at those two twats' expense.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's almost more fun to let her get a foot in the door, and then slam said door on her foot.

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
I have been lurking the FOH board since 2001, around the time Luclin was about to Launch as I began to read top guilds websites. I have seen all the great threads come and go yet I was never able to post because for some odd reason I couldn't properly register. Now I can, and its good to see some active posting again. Thank you for all the work.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Had not been on the FoH boards in a while, decided to pop in today and saw it was nuked. For those that expressed concern, 2 google searches lead me here.

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
Had not been on the FoH boards in a while, decided to pop in today and saw it was nuked. For those that expressed concern, 2 google searches lead me here.
I'm curious as to how easy it is to find this place on a FoH related Google search; what specifically was your search phrase that led you here?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I'm curious as to how easy it is to find this place on a FoH related Google search; what specifically was your search phrase that led you here?
"fohguild forums shut down"

Saw a link to a post in the project1999.org site

Kakiz_sl

shitlord
Came here to say this. Took me less than a minute. Now I'm reading all this shit instead of working my take home final. bleh

5po0k

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've lurked for 8 yrs on FOH chuckling at the random shit you guys posted and wasn't until FOH started to fall I part that I felt like "damn I wish i contributed to the random shit that goes on there". So thx to all the peeps that got Rerolled up and running so quickly!!!!!!!!!! Good to see old names posting again.