Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Sad day indeed. I have been lurking on FOH for the longest time, drooling at the phat eq lewts, reading the forums. Was my homepage for many years and left on nearly all the time. Oh well on to the new shit! Thanks new crew for hooking it up.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I actually had a lot of fun playing with Tyen on VZTZ. He was a terrible leader, but it was definitely fun none the less. Only thing you could rely on him for was to be 110% high at any given time and to be miss-allocating or lying about loot around every corner. I remember he once went to help some mid 30s guildy in Cazic-Thule kill the Avatar of Fear (the guy had been camping it all day) and tells the guy that nothing dropped and links me 'Rubicite Breastplate$$$$$$' about a thousand times. Goood times.
Yeah good times. What a great guy. Hard to imagine him doing anything shady with the board.
rolleyes.png

rolleyes.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The main part that sucks is that stragglers won't have a way of knowing about ReRolled.

Dom_sl

shitlord
I wonder if there are any stragglers that never even bypassed the malware warning and saw we moved.
Was thinking this as well. Maybe Draegan can get the site listed on Google search results for foh forums so the stragglers have a way to find the site.

Simas_sl

shitlord
I guess it's fitting that a mod's g/f, and his treatment of her, caused a bunch of drama resulting in the dissolution of FoH. It started with a guild and it ended like a guild. Between the stalkers, the creeps, the manginas, the trolls and the ass burgers, I never thought Tyen would end up the worst poster on FoH. I'll pour some out.

Props to the people responsible for putting this site together so quickly. I expect it means more to many of us than we can really say.

Maleficence_sl

shitlord
I was just looking to see if they had anything wonderful to say now... They spouted so much high and mighty bullshit in the last few days. Like the Titanic's captain...

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Thanks to Draegan, mods, and the community at large for keeping us together and continuing the legacy of our community.

I didn't expect FoH to close its doors, not after all of the "lol Hoofshots 2.0", and general disregard for those who chose to leave once they were given little alternative.

Tyen/Trex/Req's insistence that we meant nothing to them and their site and that they'd have the last laugh is ironic.

This is actually the best case scenario. No remnant holdouts on the old board, no reason to return to see which favorite threads may still be active... it's like we've survived the apocalypse and gone to the promised land, now free of all the baggage and shitbricks that were holding us back.

love you guys <3

Zithax

Molten Core Raider
Is there a big writeup about all this shit somewhere? As my visits to FOH had become quite infrequent, I missed mostly everything that went down. You gonna let me miss out, bros?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
A decade of pics and posts and memories just flushed down the shitter.

A decade of the shared lives and memories of everyone who posted or even just visited that site have been put into that forum and he just destroyed it like it was nothing.

Shameful and rather disgusting.

Farewell, FoHGuild.org, our old friend
frown.png

frown.png

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sucks to see he nerdraged and pulled the plug. Sad times. A

Thanks to everybody who got this site up and running. I'd be stuck with only Neogaf as a forum that I visited daily if nobody stepped up and created this place. I don't really care for Neogaf all that much(way too politically correct there, Nazi mods, and their sports threads are TERRIBLE!) so it would have been really sad times.

I wish I could see Column's reaction when he see's the site is gone. There is some epic lulz to be had from that.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Seriously. Fuckin' A, I was there for 10 years. End of an era, I guess. At least some of my favs are here
Oh shit, didnt know you were still around. Where were you hiding out over there ?

On another note, depending on my job and RL I might be ready to jump into another MMO with this community or hit people up on a shooter