Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

Turkish

Caaaan do
Finally, I can run for public office and not worry about all the terrible shit I posted over there.

I wonder if there are any stragglers that never even bypassed the malware warning and saw we moved.
I can think of more than a few MIAs that never made it to MN or here.

need to google bomb "the demise of fires of heaven message board" so it links back here. trail of breadcrumbs and all .....

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wonder if there are any stragglers that never even bypassed the malware warning and saw we moved.
I really hope Lumie got the memo. I look forward to the excuses and batshit crazy things he will come up with.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Finally, I can run for public office and not worry about all the terrible shit I posted over there.
heh, seriously though, what kind of "life" does that shit have? Is all of that stuff archived somewhere by Google or whoever else? Or does it just up and disappear from the internet over the next couple weeks/months as caches are emptied?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I guess they finally got tired of bots. I'm willing to bet the membership there was a lot smaller than any of us knew.

I'll reiterate a previous comment I made: Fuck them over at FOH. They obviously don't care whatsoever anymore. Let them move on to something else. It looks like nearly their entire membership has.

Bigguy28

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kinda sad to see the FoH site go down but after the way things have been there the last year or so I guess it's for the best. I wonder what the two shit stains are going to do for entertainment now.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
RIP
rrr_img_1352.jpg

rrr_img_1352.jpg

Kinda sad to see the FoH site go down but after the way things have been there the last year or so I guess it's for the best. I wonder what the two shit stains are going to do for entertainment now.
IB4 no real interests in common, messy break up, swamp donkey blowing Req for free rent and lil' Salty unemployed and homeless.

fris

Vyemm Raider
so someone that basically surfed the reviews and *cough* screen shots but ignored much of the back and forth, can I get a cliff notes of what happened? I can't say I can name a single mod on FoH, didn't think there was one really

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Was hoping requiem would have woken up and realized how pissed people were and at least tried to make amends to the community. But, naah. He really didnt give a fuck, and when he saw the internet sleuths snooping onto his bot scam he pulled an evelys and nuked the sitr from orbit to cover his tracks.