Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

Syddin

Trakanon Raider
I have been a loooong time lurker (2003ish) and I very rarely post, but you guys have done a good thing here. FoH will be missed, but I look forward to what is to come. Great things, guys. Great things!

Hey, ya Draegan I had read your stuff with junkies, for quite some time as a Lurker on FOH for years, just never got accepted to post, ohh well looks like i wasn't the only one nice to feel a little more apart of the community for a change thanks all.

lindz

#DDs
Should have held off until 12/21. That would have been awesome.

But sad times, end of an era for sure. :(

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Jesus, FoH had been the one bookmark that I never changed for a decade. Sad to see it go, but once Requiem made it clear that he didn't give a shit about the community it was only a matter of time before it was no longer worth visiting. At least it went out in proper guild drama fashion, with just a couple of idiots ruining it for everyone else.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
The driving force of this board should not be the FSR and PGT.
While I agree, the FSR is the reason I registered an account at FOH and donated money.

I do like the change, and it's definitely the move here which is making me feel more comfortable posting more and generally feeling a bit more a part of the community. Even though I was a dirty '08er.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man, that's a lot of shit we lost. It wasn't even just the classic stuff... there were many times where I've used the search feature just to look for older stuff to see if things had been said about older movies / games.

What I'm most concerned about now is those who haven't logged in for the last two weeks. How the hell are they going to have any clue that this board exists now?

bawpin_sl

shitlord
We're gamers, we're nerds.
Sun-nuv-a-bitch! I went and registered on the wrong board!

I was looking for the "Transgender Wakandan DICK sans Swamp Donkey" forum! Dammit...

Oh well, since I'm already here...

In all seriousness though, thanks for all the work everyone put in to keep all us dysfunctional people together (and letting lurkers de-lurk)!

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well... bye.

It is sad to see it go though, more for how it used to be than how it was lately. I think all things considered it's a good outcome.

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well finally a bit of closure. And I also agree, great job Draegan and the rest for getting this site up and running so quickly.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Keg knows we're here. He was around the day of transition. He's just being a little bitch. He will have to redeem his honor though. He has not been vigilant nor faithful during these trying times.

He will have to earn his Ser title again.

Izuldan_sl

shitlord
OMG THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT !!!!!!

On a serious note, thanks to those responsible for having the forethought to create this site and preserving as much of the old foh board as possible. I also originally found the site during the Noows days because of EQ and trying to figure out what the top guilds were up to, mainly FOH and Afterlife, but Afterlife's board never evolved into anything much outside of EQ, while FOH's board, of course, became so much more.

I have to say my favorite thread was the FSR pic thread....so many good laughs from it, and although it may or may not be all lost, in all honestly, I would rarely look at the older pix, certainly not anything from months or years gone by, but surf the new stuff....so really regardless if the old thread is lost or not, the new thread should serve just as well as the old
smile.png

Here's hoping to another 10+ years for the descendant of one of the most interesting websites/forums on the internet.

smile.png