Thats Racist ! (Rich old man in LA buys and sells black folks)

Nester

Vyemm Raider
So here is some hot new info, Rich Old man who buys and sells black people to make his millions does not want his black lover to be seen with black people !

NO BLACK PEOPLE AT THE BASKETBALZ GAMES PLZ.

LOL, i wonder if he is jewish.

HEOJs.gif

19U3i.gif

ZW3b7.gif

Feel free to post your thoughts on this hipocrisy and other racist events that make you lol or /facepalm

Silence_sl

shitlord
And he wears his sunglasses on his head, but not over his eyes...yet another reason for him to get his teeth smashed in.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Love how everyone is losing their shit over this like he had a stolen african child he called toby locked in his basement. Pretty damn obvious his "girlfriend" baited him into the conversation to use as blackmail.

The Clippers later released a statement from team president Andy Roeser saying the organization isn't sure the TMZ tape "is legitimate or has been altered." Roeser said the woman - reported to be Sterling's girlfriend - whose voice is on the tape is the defendant in a lawsuit in which the Sterling family alleges she embezzled more than $1.8 million and she has vowed to "get even.
Clippers considered playoff game boycott after owner's alleged comments - Yahoo Sports

Either way you gotta lol at the fact the dude is a cuckold.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
He has a pretty hilarious history of just blatant, cartoonish racism. This wasn't even close to the first time stuff like this came out about him. It's just the first time anyone gives a shit, for whatever reason. The dude really is a larger than life piece of shit.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I guess that there's nothing more important going on somewhere in the world to investigate and talk about. It's always he said this or she said that, or my opinion is, or that body language implies... our media is nothing more than a glorified tabloid racket these days.

Anyway those two probably deserve each other.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I listened enough to know the guy is out of his mind and didn't make any sense. Whether that's because he's old and senile or on drugs or drunk doesn't really matter. The guy is making no sense in any of the clips I saw.

iannis

Musty Nester
He's sports team rich.

Those people exist in a different reality. Plus he's 85, and those people REALLY exist in a different reality.

The injustice is not that he's racist.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
he is confusing as fuck it seemed like he didn't like to be reminded of interracial cuckolding? he seemed to be saying "fuck 100 black people if you want but don't advertise it on instagram or my old white buddies will call up and make fun of me about who my blatino girlfriend hangs out with".

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
he is confusing as fuck it seemed like he didn't like to be reminded of interracial cuckolding? he seemed to be saying "fuck 100 black people if you want but don't advertise it on instagram or my old white buddies will call up and make fun of me about who my blatino girlfriend hangs out with".
Yeah at least that'd be somewhat reasonable even if misguided, but you translated gibberish and filled in the holes.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some interesting takes on the issue here. I listened to the recording, and Sterling's reputation precedes him. Read up on the guy, this incident is like the 15th time he's engaged in openly racist douchebaggery.

Yes, I'm sure his sycophant whore-on-the-side set him up the bomb, but bear in mind: the picture he was outraged by was her meeting Magic Johnson at a social event. Magic Johnson may be more wealthy than Sterling. Yet he's clearly upset because he's black. And he went on to make sure she knew not to bring Magic Johnson to Clippers games, specifically because he is black. I agree with whoever said the guy is cartoonishly racist. That's an apt description. Where some people are seeing random, non-sensical ranting, I see a guy who's convinced himself black people are ok as long as they answer to him unequivocally.

I view the situation as more of a lifetime achievement award for his over-the-top racism. And I couldn't be happier for him.

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't get it. Why is Sir Paul McCartney holding a basketball?

Oh wait, is that from the music video he did with Michael Jordan. That is Jordan, isnt' it.

But I don't remember a scene in that video where they played basketball.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You want to talk about racism in basketball? In 2011 the NBA was 78% black. (NFL is 67%, MLB 9%) The US population at large is 13% black. Where's my damn Affirmative Action? Where's Al Sharpton to shout down this racial discrimination?

Wait wha...? You get onto teams based upon your skill? And this is a GOOD thing? I'm so confused!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Where some people are seeing random, non-sensical ranting, I see a guy who's convinced himself black people are ok as long as they answer to him unequivocally.
His attitudes towards blacks/racial minorities is about as close to a modern day equivalent of the plantation owner mentality as can be had. All blacks are good for is:

1) Sex
2) Making you money through the effort of their labor.

You need not even waste the effort in placing any expectation fidelity on the women because they can't help but to be whores, even to the point of spreading their legs for known carriers of HIV.

He's basically Archie Bunker with all of the entitlement a billion dollars can buy.