Thats Racist ! (Rich old man in LA buys and sells black folks)

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
You got all that from vague gibberish on that tape? He seems oddly conflicted, like he claimed that he only cared about other people's perceptions at the start of the tape. Or say when the entire league had only 2 black executives running franchises he had one of them. he seems a little more complex than a supremacist clansman.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You got all that from vague gibberish on that tape? He seems oddly conflicted, like he claimed that he only cared about other people's perceptions at the start of the tape. Or say when the entire league had only 2 black executives running franchises he had one of them. he seems a little more complex than a supremacist clansman.
You mean that same black executive that sued him for racial discrimination?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Which just proves why you hire whites instead of blacks. Did he learn his lesson?

iannis

Musty Nester
should i care about this. it's all over reddit and i do not get the rage.
not really.

"Turns out this rich old white guy is a super-bigot. As it also turns out, public shaming is an ineffective tool to use against a guy who could literally buy your entire family with the money he's lost in his couch. No one gives a fuck, least of all him. Stay tuned, I'm sure some more super outrageous things will happen."

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The poor old man just wants to enjoy his day and this bitch is going crazy on him.

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
loling so hard at the predictible men's rights activists racist losers like Fana & Phoenix freaking out at the woman looooollolol Could you guys set yourselves up to be any more fucking pathetic? How small of a dick do you have to have to start quoting Donald Trump?

iannis

Musty Nester
Jesus christ you know the world has gone insane when TJ Lazer is actually right about something.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Show me where I "freaked out at the woman" or "quoted Donald trump" So yeah... the guy is clearly fucked up it's just it just seems in a weird and hilariously conflicting way to me.

Also tj lazer saying other people having "predictable behavior" is haha worthy.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
He seems oddly conflicted, like he claimed that he only cared about other people's perceptions at the start of the tape.
He has a black/latino mistress that he has frequently been seen with at Clippers games, yet he doesn't want her to be seen associating publicly or on social media with blacks herself, even notable LA figures like Magic Johnson and Matt Kemp. He even gives her permission to fuck them if she wants. He puts that same mistress up in a million dollar duplex a few years after settling a couple of rental discrimination lawsuits for clearing blacks and Mexicans from LA rental properties because blacks and Mexicans "smell, aren't clean, and just sit around smoking and drinking all day".

Yes, oddly conflicted.

And the bitch deserves her fair share of derision as well. She's no saint in all of this. She baited him into these conversations to record him and either use them for leverage to get even with him (she and Sterling were reportedly going through a breakup of sorts). She's a gold-digging, vindictive, cunt. They really deserve each other.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
If magic Johnson tries to buy the team people will start saying she set it up to get her friend magic the team, which is a super long shot of truth but that's what will happen.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
If magic Johnson tries to buy the team people will start saying she set it up to get her friend magic the team, which is a super long shot of truth but that's what will happen.
My guess is her motivations don't stray far enough away from her own self interest to make doing that sort of favor for Magic any sort of real possibility. Magic considered Sterling one of his friends before all of this unfolded.

Truth be told, several of the NBA owners would have gladly traded out Sterling for Magic before all of this. Obviously none of them would want to go through this sort of firestorm to affect that sort of change, but they'd be happy with that particular result none the less.