Thats Racist ! (Rich old man in LA buys and sells black folks)

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Read this.

Donald Sterling spends Sunday in predominantly black church in LA | FOX Sports on MSN

Without thinking of this

rrr_img_68233.png

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Made me think of Tanooba saying a racist needs to go live with a black family for a few months.

OneofOne

Henri Brooks' Donnybrook: Has the Outspoken County Commissioner Crossed the Line? | Politics Beat Blog | Memphis News and Events | Memphis Flyer

?Excuse me, uh, you over there mouthing something?? Brooks said, turning in Thomas? direction. ?You with the sheet on!? she added, repeating ?you with the sheet on? as Harvey tried to interrupt and maintain order.
Responding to a Hispanic guy annoyed at her racism:

Brooks had an answer for that: ?Your experience does not compare to mine. What you are experiencing as a minority probably has been blown out of proportion here,? she said to Pereya, telling him that Hispanic deprivations could not compare to ?a history where there is a pattern of intentional discrimination against black folk.?

She continued, wagging a didactic finger Pereya?s way: ?You asked to come here. You asked to come here. We did not. And when we got here, our condition was so egregious, so barbaric. Don?t ever let that come out of your mouth again, because ? you know what? ? that only hurts your case. Don?t compare the two. They?re not comparable.?
Short version

Race Baiting Shelby County Commissioner - YouTube

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Funny how its always white people being charged with a hate crime. And im surprised they mentioned the race, usually when its a black person they leave that detail out because you know, could be considered racist. Blacks are coddled hardcore these days, knockout game? I think a white dude was charged with a hate crime, the hundreds of incidents that blacks hit white people? Oh they were just bored ya know? The 2 black kids who killed the Australian baseball player while in college? They were just bored and wanted to kill someone they said. Stephen A Smith of all people got into a heated argument on First Take a few weeks ago with a black dude and said black people need to stop finger pointing and live up to their actions, the black guy got OUTRAGED about this and sounded close to calling him a uncle tom. That worthless New York City mayor stopped the Stop and Frisk in NYC because he is a weak white guy with a black kid and guess what? Crime has been rising ever since in NYC again. Shit these days is just out of whack, everyone apologizing for everyone, forced diversity everywhere, giant pussies who get hurt by words, people not taking responsibility for their own actions. We really are doomed as a nation if this is really the norm now. Just my little rant.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'll take being held accountable for dumb racist shit I could say because I'm white over being universally profiled by law enforcement because I'm black.

iannis

Musty Nester
Hatecrime is intellectually and morally corrupt to begin with. It is more corrupt than the actions it tries to limit.

That said, I'll still take being white.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll take being held accountable for dumb racist shit I could say because I'm white over being universally profiled by law enforcement because I'm black.
Don't blame the cops for the fact that most crimes are committed by minorities.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm not blaming anyone. Just saying that white people bitching about life being unfair are lacking perspective.

OneofOne

I'm not blaming anyone. Just saying that white people bitching about life being unfair are lacking perspective.
So true, the only people allowed to complain are those at the very very very bottom. Any complaints anyone else may have aren't valid otherwise /nod

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Here's the master race

Why the Japanese Dont Litter, A lesson in Courtesy and Respect

The pack-it-in, pack-it-out garbage mentality that the Japanese follow as a matter of common courtesy is a message that the U.S. finds virtually impossible to get across. America is a country where surveys consistently point to the fact that 80% of the litter that you see has been thrown on the ground with "notable intent". Which is a governmental phrase meaning: people don't give a shit. Ironically these same people then pay 11 billion dollars a year to have it cleaned up via taxes.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Littering is a very regional-specific mentality in the US. The west coast is very mindful of such things. When I visit the midwest or east coast and ask about recycling or compost I get the most blank stares like, "You fucking serious?" Yes, I am fucking serious. You don't separate your trash? Really?