The 100

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looked readily apparent there were supposed to be 3 parachutes on the dropship but one immediately ripped off and progressively ripped off the second and then none left before the retro rockets kicked in. Honestly, they should have been more than 20 miles off course from their drop zone.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Hey there's a thread on Rerolled about it and people don't say it's totally awful, let's watch it !"

Worst decision ever, it was awful on every level, bad Disney Channel actors struggling to act in shitty tv show with no direction at all.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Hey there's a thread on Rerolled about it and people don't say it's totally awful, let's watch it !"

Worst decision ever, it was awful on every level, bad Disney Channel actors struggling to act in shitty tv show with no direction at all.
I try to give a show a few times before stopping. If I had based my first impression of Spartacus on how it would have turned out, I would have stopped after the very first episode. I was glad I stuck it out.

That is not to say that this show will not completely suck ass, but I will give it a couple more episodes. Also, as I said earlier, if the guy that got hit in the chest lives, I leave.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, after both House of Cards s2, Utopia and True Detective, I can't be bothered watching a beyond mediocre TV show with terrible characters and lame setup. It just doesn't stick. Like, they have wristbands health tech but can't afford 1964 radar tech ? Please, if you wanna get into Sci-Fi, at least do it right or on purpose instead of LOST'ing "it's magic I don't have to explain shit" your way around some lame disney survival trend.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Well, after both House of Cards s2, Utopia and True Detective, I can't be bothered watching a beyond mediocre TV show with terrible characters and lame setup. It just doesn't stick. Like, they have wristbands health tech but can't afford 1964 radar tech ? Please, if you wanna get into Sci-Fi, at least do it right or on purpose instead of LOST'ing "it's magic I don't have to explain shit" your way around some lame disney survival trend.
Not to white knight this show but honestly I'm thinking your not the demographic they are shooting for. I'm thinking a lot like Star-Crossed this is a tween show. I've watched both episodes and it's pretty tween even for the CW. This is definetly not the show for well written sci fi crowd.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
If no one in the thread says anything along the lines of "ya'll should check this out" then you can usually assume that it's going to suck. Not to mention nearly every post had something negative to point out, and nothing to the good except hot-ass in panties (brand new panties with elastic waistband when all the other clothes are old/worn/falling apart haha).

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
I never watched a pilot where I was actually rooting for ALL the characters to be horribly killed. Usually it's just one or two.

I certainly have never watched the second episode of said show, still hating on the pretty Lord of the Flies morons (I'm lookin at you, wall eyed kid) yet still strangely entertained and ready for episode three...

spronk

FPS noob
yeah the idea of the show is pretty awesome and would be great on HBO or AMC, but here on CW it transcends bad and becomes an awesome unintentional comedy. If you are a picky viewer its definitely not something to watch, but as a mst3k-sorta "Dawsons Creek.... IN SPAAAAAAACE" it is good popcorn fun

Goatface

it certainly isn't good, i find myself hating all the kids then i see the space station and a nice ass and figure might as well kept watching

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Why do these people not have access to one spy satellite? I'm able to forgive a lot, this omg they are dying shit is just retarded, sir. You would think they could figure out that vital signs don't go from perfect to flatline in a split second. It took a hot chick that's a grease monkey to tell the scientists this.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why do these people not have access to one spy satellite? I'm able to forgive a lot, this omg they are dying shit is just retarded, sir. You would think they could figure out that vital signs don't go from perfect to flatline in a split second. It took a hot chick that's a grease monkey to tell the scientists this.
They have access to a large array of technology (like having remote bracelets and living into space stations) but they can't figure how the hell Earth has turned. Also they're humanity last hope but you'd better send a bunch of renegade childs without proper support out there, for the sake of it. And that acting, it's Disney sitcom level.

Goatface

found thecw's offical show page, at the start there was 400 people on the 12 stations and now there are 4000 in the colony, but one of the producers said was 2094 at the start of the showand the 4000 number came from an early draft.
also said "All satellites have long since stopped working. Most have been harvested for parts by the Ark. This is why they're Earth blind"

anyway from what little i read, pretty sure this is going to have more science fantasy or real/possible science.

edit - added the part about it being from a early draft

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Real smart move to increase your population tenfold when you're stuck in orbit with limited resources. Guess birth control/condoms ran out early.

spronk

FPS noob
Real smart move to increase your population tenfold when you're stuck in orbit with limited resources. Guess birth control/condoms ran out early.
it was 12 original space stations by 12 different countries that each had 400 people, after the earth "blew up" they combined all 12 into a single station. So roughly ~4800 people down to 4k or 2k people I guess, no population explosion. Nope, it makes no sense that 12 countries would send up 400 people each into space stations but whatever.

I think i remember reading for space ark style conquest of other planets the minimum viable populations would need to be 5k, preferable 50k or higher, to prevent genetic problems so its probably not good science anyways. Doesn't really matter, there are apparently mutants on earth and I'm sure they will end up looking super hot and young so all the teens can populate the earth.

You can't really think too much about science on this show, after all its a bit insane that Desmond would be willing to execute a doctor on a trumped up charge, after all in pretty much every society the people you keep alive the longest are the blacksmith, the farmer, the engineer, and the doctor. I feel bad for Gaeta, dude was on BSG and now he's stuck showing up in maybe one scene every other episode to blurt out some worthless technobabble.

also I wonder why they made Desmond loose his accent, unless of course his accent on Lost (Scottish?) was fake...

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Ah. I see. Goatface left out a word, screwing up my math. Damn you, man.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I dont mind the show, its CW you come to watch for amusement and mild entertainment and in the end most of the shows on CW are more entertaining that other shit. The 100 has alot of flaws and if you're trying to make too much sense out of it then you're just wasting your time.

All i want to see is these kids getting yanked up like the retarded bitches they are and dismembered. That aside it still has alot of potential for the overall plot so im curious where they take the show since the potential is nearly limitless. The acting along the way will suck, and it does have the disney vibe but whatever.