The 100

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Agree with the above folks. The show has gotten significantly better since the first few episodes.

So will some the adults ever get down to the planet cause know that is the plan but the plot makes me think its adults up there kids down there alone.
If adults came down the kids would have to listen just don't see it happening.

Radge_sl

shitlord
The show is called "The 100", not "The 100 and a few thousand others". I fully expect the rest of the season will be about the slow devolving of the political situation up in the Ark, culminating in a bloody revolt/revolution that ends up with most of the Ark dead or stuck. A few of the named characters will end up escaping down to Earth. Could be wrong, but it just seems they are setting things up to go bad quickly.

Alternatively, the mass landing will go off without a hitch but somehow end up landing off-course. Setting up next season to be a trek to regroup with the adults. Regardless, they'll do whatever deus ex machina they need to keep the adults and the kids separated.

Although at the rate the kids are getting killed, I expect it'll need to be renamed "A Few Dozen" by next season.

Goatface

Don't know if this was really in the show or not.....but i am thinking not
The Hundred was the name of the project designed to send the prisoners to Earth. Not dependent on # of kids left.
@JRothenbergTV Creator/Executive Producer

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, Octavia has made out with practically every eligible bachelor on the planet now. I mean, I get it, she's ungodly hot, so I'd be right there in line. But still, almost everyone she makes out with gets fucked up too. So there's that.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I'm so glad I watch this show. Until now I never knew that the cold of winter could kill you, even when you're camped in the middle of aforestwith a way to makefire.

Ok, I'll let that slide.

Oh, cool, a fallout shelter. They can spend the winter there.
Nope.
Why not?
Cause it's toodirty.

Better find some fucking tauntauns then, bitch.

spronk

FPS noob
i thought the oil drum bellamy knocked over was gonna be full of oil and catch fire

octavias plans are pretty awesome, "these berries make everyone hallucinate! LEMME GET THE WHOLE CAMP FUCKED UP NOTHING COULD GO WRONG" hahaha. Now lets add a ton of machine guns (that have bullets that don't work sometimes?) , gonna be pretty rad.

Bellamy is literally male captain janeway

the show got renewed for season 2, so pretty awesome. If you like this, and who doesn't, Crisis is a bit similar except its more 24-ish and supposed to a story wrapped up in single season.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I'm so glad I watch this show. Until now I never knew that the cold of winter could kill you, even when you're camped in the middle of aforestwith a way to makefire.

Ok, I'll let that slide.

Oh, cool, a fallout shelter. They can spend the winter there.
Nope.
Why not?
Cause it's toodirty
Hey, both are plausible for the same reason. This is a useless bunch of juvenile criminals, they would probably have an even chance of either freezing to death after running out of matches or burning their camp to the ground.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Hey, both are plausible for the same reason. This is a useless bunch of juvenile criminals, they would probably have an even chance of either freezing to death after running out of matches or burning their camp to the ground.
Except they're not useless. Most of the main ones seem to have been trained in their parent's vocation. We've got a medic, a tracker (seriously? how do you practice that on a space station) a botanist, an electrical engineer, etc. And, have you seen those tents they made? Look at the damn framework, lol, that's pro shit.

Freezing to death because the fallout shelter is "disgusting" is not plausible.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Um, yeah? Not like that's hard, so does any random high school drama class.

Really good episode, however no mention if Clarks mother lived somehow from that crash, no mention of what is happening to the space colony when it lost a lot of its power and supplies when the life ship or whatever it was called was stolen with only 50% crew, that caused the space colony to have all types of air and power issues.
It don't look like we get and answer next week to any of these questions.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The main focus is quickly becoming the people on the ground, who for all they know may now be completely stranded as their reinforcements just assploded into Earth. By not giving us a 'meanwhile, on the Arc' split storyline it's just making us focus and empathize more with those on the ground. You know, instead of watching one character weep over the mother she thinks is dead while we know she's alive the whole time, we stuck not knowing with the character. It's what I would almost classify as quality writing.

Finn is an interesting character and/or actor. Some episodes, he's shit at delivering his lines. Others, he's really good. I guess having a cast that could just as easily be in a overly angsty high-school melodrama it's to be expected, as they walk a fine line on the C-Dub.