The 100

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I'm hoping the super hot mechanic chick gets down to the surface, and takes over after the ugly blond girl gets eaten by gorilla men.

faille

Molten Core Raider
That scene could almost single handedly save the show! From a viewing perspective that is.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The lens flare on the flashback scenes in space are going to drive me nuts though.

Also, talk about Femme Fatale. Anyone that is even remotely interested in Octavia has something horrible happen to them.

Might be worth it though. She's hot as fuck.

faille

Molten Core Raider
yikes.
For such a teenie show, it's certainly not pulling any punches in the death stakes.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
yikes.
For such a teenie show, it's certainly not pulling any punches in the death stakes.
Yeah, if the forum hadn't been down I was going to post that last night's episode was light years better than any of the previous ones. If they keep it up, it might actually be a decent show.

a_skeleton_04

<Banned>
it was 12 original space stations by 12 different countries that each had 400 people, after the earth "blew up" they combined all 12 into a single station. So roughly ~4800 people down to 4k or 2k people I guess, no population explosion. Nope, it makes no sense that 12 countries would send up 400 people each into space stations but whatever.

I think i remember reading for space ark style conquest of other planets the minimum viable populations would need to be 5k, preferable 50k or higher, to prevent genetic problems so its probably not good science anyways. Doesn't really matter, there are apparently mutants on earth and I'm sure they will end up looking super hot and young so all the teens can populate the earth.

You can't really think too much about science on this show, after all its a bit insane that Desmond would be willing to execute a doctor on a trumped up charge, after all in pretty much every society the people you keep alive the longest are the blacksmith, the farmer, the engineer, and the doctor. I feel bad for Gaeta, dude was on BSG and now he's stuck showing up in maybe one scene every other episode to blurt out some worthless technobabble.

also I wonder why they made Desmond loose his accent, unless of course his accent on Lost (Scottish?) was fake...
I doubt the accent was really fake per se' he is just someone who has lived in multiple places:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Ian_Cusick

Soriak_sl

shitlord
yikes.
Hadn't heard about the show until now and did a 5-episode marathon. Lots of little things that are really annoying, but then there are some scenes that just make it worth watching on their own.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Doesn't the space station have enough landing craft to get everyone to the surface? Why not just put those 300 people in a craft and take their chances on the surface instead of killing them on the station? If the space station doesn't have enough, what good is it if earth is habitable if a ton of people will be stuck there anyway.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Doesn't the space station have enough landing craft to get everyone to the surface? Why not just put those 300 people in a craft and take their chances on the surface instead of killing them on the station? If the space station doesn't have enough, what good is it if earth is habitable if a ton of people will be stuck there anyway.
I wondered about this myself. We can only assume that they only have one landing ship left for the possible mass exodus, which will probably be revealed eventually. Just lazy writing, since it could have been explained with a simple 2 sentence exchange.

Goatface

info from twitter, so maybe a spoiler....

Rothenberg (show runner) said they had "drop ships", but only had one that took the 100 down. sure that can change if needed.

supposedly a bunch of info was given out at wondercon, but not really looked
did seethis interviewwith Clarke, wish they had let her use her accent on the show

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I found it quite hilarious when grounder marine #2 repel drops from a tree to snatch a space teen and conduct horror movie style throat slash and body drop.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
This show has gone from cringe inducing to really phenomenally good. Almost one of my weekly favorites. It would be disappointing if it gets cancelled.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This show has gone from cringe inducing to really phenomenally good. Almost one of my weekly favorites. It would be disappointing if it gets cancelled.
Why the change? Because they dropped some oh dang moments in or did it really improve?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They actually wrote a story that shows how much fucked up shit humans would be doing in such post-apocalyptic conditions.