The 80s kid thread

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
This is a long shot, but figured I should ask.

Did anyone have the ADAM computer that had two tape drives in the front? I think made by Colecovision? My mom used to make me type up all kinds of stuff for her on that machine, including all her recipes. She passed away some years ago and I found a tape or two in the garage years ago.....but no computer.

Anyone by some odd chance have the computer sitting in their basement still? I'd like to see what she types and made me type on that thing.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_67572.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Anyone remember this bad boy?

IOYpeP4.jpg

And here's a tough one, a TV show that only had one partial season. Can anyone name this?

iBpM6uM.jpg

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
This dude goes for $50 on eBay now. I should have saved those! I had so many great trader offers for this guy.

rrr_img_67575.jpg

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Here's another obscure 80s TV show. I don't think it ran for more than one season.

Fenixtitlecard.jpg

images

And has this one been mentioned? Hello, Courteney Cox.

Screen-shot-2013-04-30-at-11.32.07-AM.jpg

misfits-of-science.jpg

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Loved some Danger Mouse and Bananaman action right before bed time.

God watching that Bananaman clip it's god awful. Kids like the shittiest stuff sometimes. lol

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
If you watched this live in a classroom then you are my bro. If you weren't born when this happened I hope you die horribly and you should feel bad.

rrr_img_67316.jpg
When that happened, I was in my high school computer lab during study hall playing:

wizardry1_zps8aa90a1a.jpg

wizardry2_zps5e46b15c.png

Before there was Corp Por, there was Tiltowait!

One of the girls from the Advanced Typing class that the computer lab was attached to poked her head in and said "The space shuttle just blew up". I instantly thought she was joking and was confused as to why she would think that was funny and just replied "No it didn't" in disbelief. Then I looked up through the window into the next room where they had the TV and saw the white cloud with all of the debris falling away. It was surreal.