The 90s kid thread

Fyro

Golden Squire
Legend of the Hidden Temple was awesome.

Also, you can't mention the 90's without

Earthbound, Hook, and Road Rash, still remember getting the chain to whack people on the side of my bike, ha.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Legend of the Hidden Temple was awesome.

Also, you can't mention the 90's without

Earthbound, Hook, and Road Rash, still remember getting the chain to whack people on the side of my bike, ha.
Oh shit. Rufio was the coolest kid ever and I wanted to be him. Rufio, Rufio, Ru-fi-oooooooooooooooo! When he died it really made me sad. "Looky looky I got hooky...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

However, I think the saddest part of the 90s for me was when Rimshot got turned into wood by the troll.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Oh shit. Rufio was the coolest kid ever and I wanted to be him. Rufio, Rufio, Ru-fi-oooooooooooooooo! When he died it really made me sad. "Looky looky I got hooky...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

However, I think the saddest part of the 90s for me was when Rimshot got turned into wood by the troll.
Authentic Bulgarian MIAK

Scaffa_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_67771.jpg

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Some Games I was addicted to in the 90's. I remember playing Air Warrior through AOL for hours on end and my dad yelling at me to get off.
rrr_img_67813.png
rrr_img_67814.jpg
rrr_img_67815.jpg
rrr_img_67816.jpg

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Before the days of UO and Everquest and when AOL would "rape" you on charges I played the heck out of Neverwinter Nights. Who new at that age that playing hours and hours on end would create such a huge bump in your AOL bill...I was so naive.

rrr_img_67824.jpg

Gator

Molten Core Raider
How did I forget this catastrophic event! I remember having to hide in different portions of the house to avoid the worst sides of the storm. The sounds of machine gun fire from the rocks hitting the house. My parents pushing furniture in front of doors to keeps them from buckling and swinging open. No power for 3 months. The aftermath...
rrr_img_67826.jpg

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Northridge Earthquake

Scariest 10 seconds of my life. Felt like god damn Armageddon and I grew up in an earthquake zone.