• 5Worf
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Mist Mist I bet this is the most male attention you ever had

Can I come over and fart in your bedroom?

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
An ice queen is preferable to boobs with a feminine penis.

I'm a simple man, I wouldn't date a real life barbie because they don't have a vagina.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
maybe you arent gay at all and are just socially awkward? lots of people are like this and it usually happens with nerds.
I'm really not that socially awkward. I mainly just hate being around men, which is funny since almost all my friends in high school were guys, since all the hobbies I was into like computers and magic/D&D were extremely male centric. Men just smell bad and they're gross, and that's not even getting into their shitty personalities.

It's just that once I finally stopped bumming around the university forever and entered corporate America, meeting likeminded women was suddenly off the table. Former employer was a bunch of barely functioning alcoholic breeders who groomed any new hires into being fellow alcoholics at an alarmingly fast rate, definitely wasn't meeting any cute gay girls there. New employer is more gay-friendly but it's 100% remote scattered all over the country, and that's not going to change because we sell/implement all this unified communications shit that companies use to go remote. No one I know even lives within a few states of me.

Basically, being gay was fun when it was low effort in college, now it just isn't worth the effort. When I was 34, just before I joined the corporate workforce, I had a really hot girlfriend like 8 years younger than me for ~10 weeks before I got sick of her shit because she was spoiled by parents who didn't know she was gay and she wanted to go to restaraunts 3 meals a day, and I was secretly fucking broke at the time. But it was fun while it lasted and it's never going to get better than that, so fuck it.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm really not that socially awkward. I mainly just hate being around men, which is funny since almost all my friends in high school were guys, since all the hobbies I was into like computers and magic/D&D were extremely male centric. Men just smell bad and they're gross, and that's not even getting into their shitty personalities.

It's just that once I finally stopped bumming around the university forever and entered corporate America, meeting likeminded women was suddenly off the table. Former employer was a bunch of barely functioning alcoholic breeders who groomed any new hires into being fellow alcoholics at an alarmingly fast rate, definitely wasn't meeting any cute gay girls there. New employer is more gay-friendly but it's 100% remote scattered all over the country, and that's not going to change because we sell/implement all this unified communications shit that companies use to go remote. No one I know even lives within a few states of me.

Basically, being gay was fun when it was low effort in college, now it just isn't worth the effort. When I was 34, just before I joined the corporate workforce, I had a really hot girlfriend like 8 years younger than me for ~10 weeks before I got sick of her shit because she was spoiled by parents who didn't know she was gay and she wanted to go to restaraunts 3 meals a day, and I was secretly fucking broke at the time. But it was fun while it lasted and it's never going to get better than that, so fuck it.
this board is at least 90% male and as long as you arent face to face you dont have a problem hanging with us. that suggests most of your problem is social awkwardness. the gay women i know all say what you say, they dont like men because men are a certain way, too mean or just assholes. women are soft and friendly. i bet if you were more comfortable about being physically around men, you would be a different person. you would be bi at the least.

• 1Picard
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
this board is at least 90% male and as long as you arent face to face you dont have a problem hanging with us. that suggests most of your problem is social awkwardness. the gay women i know all say what you say, they dont like men because men are a certain way, too mean or just assholes. women are soft and friendly. i bet if you were more comfortable about being physically around men, you would be a different person. you would be bi at the least.
You're so fucking stupid.

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Want my address?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
An ice queen is preferable to boobs with a feminine penis.

I'm a simple man, I wouldn't date a real life barbie because they don't have a vagina.
"I wouldn't date"

^ says the virgin bringing up trannies yet again.

• 1Salty
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Men just smell bad and they're gross, and that's not even getting into their shitty personalities.

Dismissing an entire sex due to them ALL having shitty personalities?

Abused by father, trained by man-hating mother, survivor of rape, joined the cult in college, or serially rejected by men so now you reject them before they have the chance to reject you.

Which is it?

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Is this where the mentally damaged and loose women at?

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Straight men really should be able to understand lesbians a lot better. Think of all of the reasons you're not attracted to men. Yeah, those, same.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Straight men really should be able to understand lesbians a lot better. Think of all of the reasons you're not attracted to men. Yeah, those, same.

What does that have to do with "I mainly just hate being around men"? Do I need to want to fuck men to want to hang out with males? I assure you, I have no desire to fuck any of my male friends, but I do enjoy hanging out and doing shit with them.

Abused by father, trained by man-hating mother, survivor of rape, joined the cult in college, or serially rejected by men so now you reject them before they have the chance to reject you.

Which is it?

• 1Slow